[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can no longer make a new thread with the same image as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Kill me, just kill me.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
Kill me, just kill me.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
>you can no longer make a new thread with the same image as another active thread's OP in the same way you can't post an image multiple times in a thread
Would this help, hurt, or do nothing for the site overall?
>>
>>533780
you literally already can't do this desu
>>
Is there a board that doesn't already have this?
>>
>>533877
Yes, all of them. noice dubs btw
>>
>>533787
They've recently changed it.

You can post the same image multiple times now.
>>
>>533881

Well that's stupid, it just makes it even easier to spam. I have no idea why they changed that if that's really the case.
>>
>>533888
I was surprised to see it too.
>>
I don't believe this is true.
>>
>>533888
It was probably to benefit people who were interested in actual discussion, since there's a chance they might post the same image inside a thread that was posted somewhere else on the board already. It just has a side effect of letting OPs spam, and that doesn't actually stop most of them.
>>
>>533888
>boo hoo i dont get to see new generic anime tits for every thread

this is good. one step closer to getting rid of the requirments of even staring a thread with an image. threads are for discusssion not circle jerking over unrelated images
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.