[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/e44g/ - Emoji for 4chan General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Emojis can improve 4chan. Here's why:
>They make you more popular on 4chan
>We react to them like we would real human face
>They soften the blow of a critique
>They make you appear more friendly and competent
>They create a happier board
>Emoji are a great way to add personality to a text-based conversation
>They correlate with real-life happiness

See? Pls add this to 4chan Hiro!!! It's good. :D

Emoji poll: strawpoll.me/10235929
>>
>>533400
Why do people add strawpolls to joke threads like this? Really fucking confuses me.
>>
>>533400
http://www.strawpoll.me/10236031
>>
Emojis can improve 4chan. Here's why:
>They make you more popular on 4chan
>We react to them like we would real human face
>They soften the blow of a critique
>They make you appear more friendly and competent
>They create a happier board
>Emoji are a great way to add personality to a text-based conversation
>They correlate with real-life happiness

See? Pls add this to 4chan Hiro!!! It's good. :D

Emoji poll: strawpoll.me/10235929
>>
>>533406
How is it a joke really? Look at the poll. Majority seems to prefer having emojis on 4chan. Why? Does seeing them trigger you? Or does it remind you of being cucked by an alpha black male? Pls explain further.
>>
>>533441
Not her, but it triggers me to know that Javascript considers most of them to be two characters.
>high-level language

But seriously, emojis are just text. You're not asking for emojis to be added, but for them to be unblocked after being deliberately blocked.
>>
You should be banned for even suggesting this
>>
In all seriousness you do not want this.

The only thing adding emojis will do is make shitposting more common.

If you want to get this implemented then do it on /mu/.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>533503
>The only thing adding emojis will do is make shitposting more common.
I hope that is why the OP image is the laughing crying face. I only ever seem to see it in shitposting contexts
>>
>>533400
>Emoji
Since when tumblerinas brows 4chan?
>>
>>533469
>>533514
this ditto
>>
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>533632
Since when illiterate BR monkies browse 4chan???
>>
enable emoji on [s4s] for more ebic mene material :^D
>>
when did 'emoji" replace "emoticons"?
>>
>>533400
>emojis here
This website is not for you. Leave.
>>
I still think there should be a /️/ board where you can only use emojis to post and all other characters are stripped. Just for a day, make it an aprils fools joke or something, I just want to see what kind of board culture would form around that.
>>
File: (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1 MB, 1200x900
Im happy with emoji filenames. Subtle but effective.
>>
Merge /b/, /r9k/ and /s4s/ instead
>>
>>534050
And /pol/
>>
>>534051
And /pol/ as well
>>
>>533632
Tumblrinas don't use Emojis, you idiot. Twitter and Instagram users do. Fucking get your insults straight you idiot 8gagger.
>>
>>533836
They're not the same thing. :) <- this is an emoticon, whereas that annoying as shit thing that AoL Instant Messenger does where it turns that into a bitmap image inline is an emoji.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>533400
>>
>>534666
This is much better than posting "kys."
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.