[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Save twitter gifs as mp4 >Convert them to webms with handy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: homureaper.webm (387 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
homureaper.webm
387 KB, 480x270
>Save twitter gifs as mp4
>Convert them to webms with handy dandy webm converter
>Webm elitists are none the wiser

Heh heh.
>>
>>533214
Twitter is such a fucking mess of a site. Why do they convert gifs to fucking mp4? It's fucking retarded. How do they even make money? Or wait they don't. How is this service still up?
>>
>>533348
Because people are retarded enough to keep using it, like all things that are undeservedly popular. This is what happens when you have people who create a site with the intention of giving people a place to post "wishing there were more little snacks."
>>
xd
>>
>>533214
>Webm elitists are none the wiser
The bloated file size that comes with converting images/frames of a .gif is painstakingly obvious that the source didn't come from a video or audio clip. U
>>
>>533348
>>533351
Twitter is used by millions of people and has attracted thousands of entertainers, artists, journalists, companies, etc. to use Twitter as a means of having direct and official contact with their respective audience and markets. It makes sense that an instantaneous targeted information dissemination platform would end up widely used and incredibly popular.

Do the math, you dumb fucks.
>>
>>533374
>under 400kb
>bloated

lolwut
>>
>>533385
I wasn't referring to that file in particular but now that you mention it, I'd be able to get it down to around 230kb without losing quality.
>>
>>533385
Here is an example of a webm which is 7 seconds long, has full audio, much higher native resolution and even this could have been smaller. Take note the file size and visual quality for a 404kb webm.
https://a.uguu.se/Op0xzHRlZtWl_%E5%A7%89%E5%A6%B9%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E6%9C%80%E9%AB%98.webm

Overall, the webm in the OP is pretty fucking bloated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.