[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I talk about Cigars, ciggarttes and other tobacco products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nub cigars.jpg (42 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
nub cigars.jpg
42 KB, 600x356
Where can I talk about Cigars, ciggarttes and other tobacco products Mods?
Threads get deleted on /ck/, /k/, and /pol/, and while they stay on for a while, they get deleted still.
>Just let it be /ck/, its a consumable product
>>
>>533206
/b/
>>
>>533206
Yeah /b/ usually has smoker threads, even if those are for cigarettes or weed.
>>
>>533206
>smoking
Sorry, but most of us like to be in control of our bodies.
>>
>>533206
/pol/
>>
You can go to /trash/ or /b/ for freely discuss your degenerate hobby.
>>
>>533206
You can make threads for cancer sticks on /b/, /r9k/, and [srs]; boards with no real topic restrictions. They really don't belong on /ck/- it's not fucking culinary related at all, on /k/- they kill millions of people but they aren't firearms, or /pol/- as retarded as smoking is, it isn't retarded enough for /pol/.

There is always /trash/, if you're desperate. You have options.
>>
>>533384
> on /k/- they kill millions of people but they aren't firearms
You literally light them on fire and hold them with your arms.
>>
http://boards.420chan.org/smoke/
>>
>>533419
Up vote
>>
>>533206
>All these smoke haters
As long as you do it in your own home, it's fine.
My father and both my grandfathers were killed by smoking.
Keep it in your home.
>>
>>533419
the traffic on 420chan is SO low
>>
File: consider5080.jpg (44 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
consider5080.jpg
44 KB, 333x333
>>533452
if all the people whining about 4chan not having the boards that 420chan has actually went to 420chan and posted on those boards, then they would fast enough.
>>
>>533396
Fuck off with your semantics, manchild.
>>
>>533471
THIS.
>>
>>533471
4chan is too fast. 420 chan can be just right sometimes
>>
>>533237
>>533338
>>533381
Im not going to the cess pool that is /b/
>>
>>533350
>>533381
>>533384
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>533206
Believe it or not /fa/ has an almost-daily cigarette thread. The only problem is, they're vapid troglodytes and only care about how cool the box looks. Pipes and cigars are fedora-tier according to them, because tobacco is only about how cool it looks. It's the closest you'll get. Or 420chan as other anons suggested.
>>
>>533612
If you want to agree with people, you should probably get off of 4chan.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.