[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] is the most cancerous board on this website. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1453864547909.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453864547909.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
[s4s] is the most cancerous board on this website. It's a bunch of 'ironic' retards thinking their ironic humor is smart but it's actually extremely retarded and unfunny. They try to force their shitty unfunny memes on every board yet they never catch on any of them because they're all shit.

moot must have suffered brain damage in his later years to think that board was good or a good example of old 4chan culture.
>>
It was a fart introduced as an april poops joke which contained a fully functioning up ass system. Initially it was a sort of a poop of butt and produced a large amount of fart in cheek OC in a fart amount of poop and quickly gained a butt for being like the old /b/, unfortunately before very long at all this poopoo went to people's ass and poopies there started taking their ironic pooping seriously and in doing so said farting was by fart no longer actually stinky and instead just became unadulterated shit pooping. It is now the most poopy butt on the site.
>>
But I like the pink girl.
>>
File: awoo 23.jpg (141 KB, 800x921) Image search: [Google]
awoo 23.jpg
141 KB, 800x921
>>532826
What kind of "OC" did [s4s] produce even in it's very early days? I can't think of anything. Even that "top kek" shit didn't come from there. They were never and will never be on the level of /pol/ or /int/ in terms of relevant OC and meme production. Hell, even /a/ has way more impact than them. Truly a pathetic board that is way past it's expiration date.
>>
File: irony.jpg (152 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
152 KB, 400x398
>>532821
>>532826
>>532829
>>532831
>>
Good blog post fuckface, go back to Wordpress
>>
>>532821

Actually, moot admitted it was a mistake to keep the board after the April Fools prank.
(he said it in his farewell address)

It went to complete shit by the end of the year because of all the outsiders pouring in and thinking it was an ironic shitposting board.
Really, it was a place to get dubs. That was it.
I'm glad moot gave /b/ it's dubs back before leaving.
>>
File: hella jeff.jpg (16 KB, 383x700) Image search: [Google]
hella jeff.jpg
16 KB, 383x700
bump for epic irony
>>
The thing about [s4s] that most people don't realize is that it's an imageboard on 4chan
>>
Irony was a mistake
Bring back sincerity
>>
>>>/s4s/4428624
>>
File: _20150702_113117.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
_20150702_113117.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>532821
Whoa, hey friend. This site isn't for people like you
>>
File: nice asuka.png (687 KB, 680x626) Image search: [Google]
nice asuka.png
687 KB, 680x626
I post retarded bullshit on the internet because i have nothing else to do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.