[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DELETE R9K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (6 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 244x206
>literally a slower b, where threads with no meaning are up for hours so at the end someome bumps them so 7hours later they 404
>the meaning of the board having everypost unique is tottaly ignored
>typical /b/etards avoiding the filter just so they can write they fuckin top kek post
>had no intention to be about feelings but somehow people there think they are robots because of there lack of social interaction
>almost as cancer as soc where some attention whore gets in to absorb the magic power of the beta orbiters flying around there
>not to mention that it is being abused for the competition , with samefaging to make it look epic and then posting the screenshots on any other forum
make some fuckin board dedicated to feelings and emotions already but instead you fuckin make a quest board? i mean how fuckin autistic do you need to be to come up with this faggot idea
>>
why do you post these smug pics when you're clearly mad as fuck
>>
>>532801
It's an ironic facade to hide my fuckin rage.
>>
>>532799
Just give /r9k/ some mods.
Make /soc/, /lgbt/, /pol/, Etc. bannable.
>>
Disable the robot again, Hiro. That was the only time /r9k/ was tolerable
>>
>>532799
>I need a safe space to talk about my feels when my periods especially heavy
Youre a fucking queer.
>>
File: 1463088430753.jpg (1 MB, 3165x1836) Image search: [Google]
1463088430753.jpg
1 MB, 3165x1836
>>532799
>>532801
>>532811
>>532825
>>532951
>>532954
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>533061
see a r9k clasic
>>
>>532799
>literally a slower b, where threads with no meaning are up for hours so at the end someome bumps them so 7hours later they 404
sometimes there is thread with no meaning, we can ignore it or mod can delete it
>the meaning of the board having everypost unique is tottaly ignored
not a problem
>typical /b/etards avoiding the filter just so they can write they fuckin top kek post
not a major problem
>had no intention to be about feelings but somehow people there think they are robots because of there lack of social interaction
there are alot of threads about feels. I post them as well.
>almost as cancer as soc where some attention whore gets in to absorb the magic power of the beta orbiters flying around there
I agree with this, this phenomenon have to be stop.
>not to mention that it is being abused for the competition , with samefaging to make it look epic and then posting the screenshots on any other forum
it's reddit's fault

>make some fuckin board dedicated to feelings and emotions
but then maybe there will be more normies there.
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>532801
SMUG?
>>
>>533264
>literally saying thats its not a problem being against the rules and purpose of the board
>blamimg reddit
close the board asap
>>
>>533061
>>
>>532799
cant agree more with this
>>
File: Capture.png (166 KB, 897x725) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
166 KB, 897x725
>DUDE THE BOT WORKS
>>
>>533817
nice board tbqh
>>
the board is total trash , atleast the poeple on in are somewhat ok
>>
>>533264
literally proved that the board is trash
>>
>>535541
You're trash kid, and when you play with your jimmy hard because you cant take your fucking eyes off some vidya ass you're impaired on two fucking levels and thats why everyone who plays with you fucking loses so do everyone a favor and just jerk off to your fucking overbang waifu and save that hard drive space the games on for your new fapfolder faggot.
>>
>>535553
your board is fuckin trash get over it, no one would give a SINGLE fuck about your threads on the board where that shit should belong , on /b/
hiro shut it down
>>
>>536393
this
>>
Deserved to be deleted because of pepe

Remove frogposter
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.