[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: moot.png (351 KB, 1200x1029) Image search: [Google]
moot.png
351 KB, 1200x1029
>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
is this an elaborate joke or something? Cause 4chan as a whole seems to have completely abandoned the slightest concept of moderation. /co/ is fandomw wars were everybody calls everybody "pedo weeb shitposters", /ck/ is basically "deep dish pizza and anti america troll", /v/ is like "3 games, 30 posts + pokemons", and so on.
I feel like none of the new janitors exists, while the older ones gave up, and the mods are MIA.
>>
this happens after every recruiting drive. i'm not sure if the shitposters ramp up their shitposting before more staff shows up to delete their shit or if the staff is too busy dealing with the applications or new members. or what. it's also the end of the school year in america. regardless, it's way too soon for any of the new janitors to be working. i wouldn't expect them for another couple of months at least.
>>
mods are gone altogether and only serve the occasional ban-request for CP posting that a janitor sent
boards like /co/ or /v/ are in their current state because the moderation team completely gave up enforcing rules. if they delete something it's because they personally don't like it and absolutely noone can hold them accountable for anything with hiro not even being able to speak english properly
>>
I agree, it seems like theirs no janitors or mods left on 4chan. shits shit and theres no good chans to go to, or replacement for chans
>>
Almost no janitors and the few mods left only rubber-stamp through ban requests, lmao.
>>
No anon, it's the userbase that changed.
>>
>>532997
kid please, just because you discovered the site last week doesn't mean it's suddenly only used by people as young as you with "your" meme and shit.
>>
>>532562
Hiro was living in America while running 2ch. He knows English and has done English interviews. You people who buy into his act on here are so fucking dense.
>>
File: 1461253966918.png (16 KB, 1207x149) Image search: [Google]
1461253966918.png
16 KB, 1207x149
>>533493
>>
>>533493
"Let's see if those idiot Americans still assume that Japanese people can only speak broken English."
*after the Q&A* "Yep, looks like it."

He probably heard from Moot about just how dumb the users on this site are.
>>
>>533495
Kek we are so fucked. Oh well, once this place becomes supremely shitty i can finally be free.
>>
>>533625
lol nope you'll still come here every day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.