[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still no janitor acceptance email
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: WHY.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
>still no janitor acceptance email
>>
I applied every year since Janitors were a thing. Didn't this time.

Is "Do you go to the IRC" still one of the questions? Because I suspected ticking "no" was why I never got the jawlb.
>>
You would have killed yourself after one week as a janitor anyway.
>>
I'm getting my email ready for when they dont accept me
>>
>>532010
Good on you. IRC is an insecure relic from a bygone age and mods should really start using skype or googletalk or one of a million other options.
>>
>>532522
I feel the same way. When I see IRC logs I can't help but think of them as a bunch of undeservedly condescending hipsters who only use the program because they feel special for doing it, and not because it's actually any good. Because it most certainly is not.
>>
>>532552
>>532522
>>532010
>the same fag as last time spergs out over the goodness that is IRC
You wanted to converse via email with the team instead of fast and clear IRC channels iirc.
>>
>>532552
tbf IRC was pretty cool in 1996
>>
>>532558
No idea who you think I am, because I hate email too. Don't accuse people of being samefags just because they hold the same opinion, moron.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.