[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've liked a girl for nearly 4 years now but can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: VVyBB.jpg (317 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
VVyBB.jpg
317 KB, 1600x900
I've liked a girl for nearly 4 years now but can't work up the courage to ask her out. She likes me and she's one of the more popular girls at my high-school, whereas I'm an unknown. I just don't know how it would work out. any advice you guys can give me?

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1463366344870.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1463366344870.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>
>>531976
>high-school
>>
>>531980
I'm in that weird situation where I feel as though all my friends are going to think I'm abandoning them for this girl, when really I just want to keep our friendship but also be with her a lot
>>
>>531976
Homosexuality is a sin.
>>
>>531982
I'm sorry, I genuinely have no where else to ask but here. I've been on qa before and you guys have been super supportive
>>
File: 1418285540520.jpg (397 KB, 1092x886) Image search: [Google]
1418285540520.jpg
397 KB, 1092x886
>>531976
Now or never faggot, if you've been in highschool for 4 years , you're probably at the end of the school year and will probably never see her again.

Either grow some balls, or deal with the fact that you're a pussy that won't make a move. It doesn't matter whatever one you pick because I don't care.

Sage because you're a faggot.

>>/adv/
>>
File: 0f5.png (226 KB, 356x304) Image search: [Google]
0f5.png
226 KB, 356x304
>>531983
If you actually balance friends with your hypothetical future gf in the future, they won't get into a bitch-fit. If they still do, even after you've gave them all ample amount of your time, they're shit friends and you need to cut them out of your life.

Yoyu can always make new friends or gfs. You're young and are probably going to lose they as you grow up anyways.

>>531993
>>>/adv/

My bad
>>
>>531985
Yes you do you sad little cocksniff, its called >>>/adv/. Now go.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.