[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got banned from /his/ for posting this allegedly off-topic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 800x800
I got banned from /his/ for posting this allegedly off-topic thread:

http://desustorage.org/his/thread/1141799/

The thread is absolutely related to law (and you could argue it hinges on ethics) which is part of the humanities, which is partly the board's subject.

/his/ rule one:

>All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, LAW, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.

Are mods stupid?
>>
>>531792
It says all images anon. Check your image. Boom, you got lawed
>>
>>531865
I got banned for forgetting to say pic unrelated. Noted, you cheeky lawyer
>>
/his/ is for the discussion of past events.
Even though you'd have had a better discussion on /his/, the thread belonged on /pol/.
>>
>>531900
That's for the history aspect. There are tons of threads on /his/ related to the humanities that aren't about the past.
>>
>>531792
Any post that ends in 'discuss' or is a one liner is a low quality post.
>>
>>531792
>>531909
How long were you banned for, OP?

I'd say you wouldn't have been banned if you given historical examples.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.