[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which board is worse? /pol/ or /int/? http://www.strawpol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: consider-the-following-300x226.jpg (16 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following-300x226.jpg
16 KB, 300x226
Which board is worse?

/pol/ or /int/?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10219816/r
>>
why is /int/ bad besides shit """banter""" that can easily be eliminated by removing flags
>>
File: me.jpg (85 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
85 KB, 800x680
>>531645
>95% of threads in the catalog at any given time are reposts
>95% of replies in those threads are reposts
>serious discussions, rare as they are, are a complete fucking joke - the only people participating are knuckledragging NEETs who know literally nothing about the culture in which they are immersed
>30% of the aforementioned threads are braindead waifufaggotry with the same pics of the same chicks (with or w/o dicks) posted every day
>50% of the aforementioned threads are generals, which are neither informative nor funny (/brit/ excepted)
>meme quality has plummeted - spamming "t. Alberto Barbosa" and "KHAN'D" is apparently considered dank these days
>95% of the posters are underage, as proven by the relentless /r9k/ spam and the fact that people find Köksal Baba funny
the board is a shadow of its former self
>>
/int/ has something like 20 very active generals with no actual subjects- they're just chat rooms.
/int/ is a special kind of cancer.
>>
>Implying /int/ is bad
>>
File: 1454287280580.jpg (77 KB, 687x535) Image search: [Google]
1454287280580.jpg
77 KB, 687x535
>>531713
Fuck off Alberto Barbosa was the last time /int/ was funny
>>
/int/ is /pol/ lite.
>>
>>532663
This is what everyone who has never been to /int/ for more than 10 minutes believes
>>
>>532683
It does bring up a good point though. Too often, /pol/ doesn't talk about politics and instead focuses on flags. Those fuckers should go to /int/ instead of shitting up /pol/.
>>
>>532694
And the fuckers who open threads about Trump, Varg Vikernes or other garbage like that should go back to /pol/
>>
>>532694
>>532697
THOSE FUCKERS
OUR SHIT
>>
I am a Greek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.