[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to give more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 16-e1336017458317.jpg (31 KB, 599x696) Image search: [Google]
16-e1336017458317.jpg
31 KB, 599x696
Ladies, what helps you orgasm?
Gentlemen, what have you done to guarantee your lady-friend hits orgasm?
>>
>>531128
Spank her ass and moo.
>>
>Middle finger on clit
>Circling it clockwise, then counterclockwise
>When he starts to spasm, add ring-finger
>near very end, slam it with both fingers as if playing Galaga
>>
>>531128
Pouring milk makes me moist
>>
>>531128
Listen to her. Ask her what she likes, pay attention to her body language, etc...
e.g.: "Am I on it? Is this ok? Tell me when I'm doing something you want me to keep doing"
That's if you are in a healthy and open relation. If it's more of a booty call thing it's a bit harder to communicate but you can still do it.
BE GENTLE. Better safe than sorry, you'll see it if she's not feeling it, but it's a lot worse if you're doing too much. My personal favorite is starting by a cunnilingus (gentle motions around the clit, then on it without pressing too hard, circling, going up/down or left/right) and then insert one (1) finger (that you put in your mouth before, lubrication is important) pressing on the top wall, just maintaining pressure is sometimes enough, friction and additionnal fingers can be necessary but that's for you to judge (again: listen to the way she breathes, moans, etc)
Same goes for gay butt play and for BJs. starting out gently and slowly is the safest way to achieve satisfaction, and as things go along it can get faster and harder. Once you get someone to have an orgasm if that person isn't too shitty you're gonna cop mad BJ / they're gonna let you do more to them and will do more to you
>>
pee in her butt
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.