[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/qa/ is the most cancerous board and everybody hates you. Prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
/qa/ is the most cancerous board and everybody hates you.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.
>>
>>531084
>/qa/ is the most cancerous board
are you saying this board is more cancerous than /v/, /mlp/ and /r9k/?
>>
Pepe with what appears to be a facebook filename.
You can't possibly kill yourself fast enough.
>>
>>531084
people don't know we exist.

just like how people never notice that I've been namefagging for months.
>>
>>531092
It's worst than /r9k/, it's the same level as /mlp/ only replace ponies with shitposters, I assume every anon in here get it off by shitposting, including me.
>>
>>531084
>using the protip meme

I'm guessing you're underage.
>>
File: 1438098591505.png (929 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1438098591505.png
929 KB, 2000x2000
>>531103
>ponies are what make /mlp/ bad
You have no idea...
>>
>>531229
Was this chart based off of self-reported IQ's through strawpoll?
Or was it just completely made up by some random anon?
>>
>>531256
All the iq charts posted around are fake.
>>
None of yall niggers have ever been on asp is see
>>
>>531229
>/pol/
this image just lost all credibility.
>>
>>531229
I don't think I've ever seen the boards in the same order twice on this graph.
The most recent one I saw had [s4s] at the top followed by /vg/
>>
File: IQ.png (1 MB, 2045x2045) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
1 MB, 2045x2045
>>531229
>>531821
>>
>>531807
this
>>
>>531102
Shit you are right.
>>
File: 1409019326372.jpg (9 KB, 348x352) Image search: [Google]
1409019326372.jpg
9 KB, 348x352
>>531256
>>531571
>>531807
>>531821
Of course this shit is fake, there's no such thing as a "Weishaupt's Plateau."
>>
>>531919
yeah but it could be passed off as not being so baity if /pol/ was much, much lower.
>>
>>532050
Not even, it has a lot of obvious signs that it's fake.
The highest gray bar is 70, that would mean the _average_ user could be clinically diagnosed with mental retardation. All joking aside, in reality I highly doubt the _average_ user of any board is actually in the range of mental retardation.
Then there's the "outliers". Whoever made the chart has no idea what "outliers" are because every other board lies along a fairly smooth gradient. The only anomalous scores are the gray boards. Those are the real outliers there.

Also on a personal note, there's no way /jp/ would be that low (at least not older /jp/ and I think this image is old) you'd be surprised how many /jp/ users were in STEM fields with degrees.

Someone could have done a much more convincing job than this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.