[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we actually get rid of quests from /tg/? They clutter up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ill have to write it myself.jpg (78 KB, 470x647) Image search: [Google]
ill have to write it myself.jpg
78 KB, 470x647
Can we actually get rid of quests from /tg/?

They clutter up the board with bad cringey and often lewd fanfiction, and there's a dedicated board for them now anyway. Why can't it become an actual rule that quests go on /qst/, much like pony stays in /mlp/?
>>
>>530960
Because /qst/ isn't a containment board, it's made to give quests more room and options.
>>
>>530977
That's like arguing that people should still post daily Pokémon Generals on /v/. You literally have a board for your stuff now.
You should not be allowed to put quests on two boards now that you have a board SPECIFICALLY for quests.
>>
if it's not a containment board it should be. the nature of quests is such that each one needs their own thread and there's no hard cap for how many can be active so they just flood /tg/ with shit-tier fiction like OP said.

>just filter quest or hide the threads
no, just fuck off to the entire board that was created for you instead
>>
>>531061

>You should not be allowed to put original content on two boards now that you have a board SPECIFICALLY for original content.

protip: talking about /r9k/, stupid redditor. always needing to be spoonfed.
>>
>>531087
>original content
Ace Combat lewd fanfictio nis not "original" or "content". It's filler based on trash.

Jumpchain CYOA should also go into /qst/ since it's basically the same concept and about as trashy.
>>
>>531129
Never thought I'd hear of lewd Ace Combat of all things. Tell me more.
>>
>>531087
Holy shit are you false flagging or what? Your argument does NOTHING to address the actual point.
>>
>>531139
He used the protip meme. He's underage and you can ignore him.
>>
>>531137
>he doesn't know that AC has been shitty waify bait since AC3

get with the times nigger
>>
>>531173
3? The one that they basically cut out all the plot for in the US version? I don't know about that.

Well, thanks for the picture. It's pretty hot.
>>
File: confusedblackguy.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confusedblackguy.png
74 KB, 300x256
>make a new board for a specific type of thread clogging up a slower board
>don't actually enforce putting these type of threads there
so what was the point of making it???
>>
>>531217
I dunno, I'd guess the people moderating /tg/ are not the same people who wanted /qst/, but that begs the question of why those people aren't moderating /tg/ themselves. I've seen a lot of confusing moderation over the years but this tops it.
>>
>>531217
>>531220
It'd be like still having generals on /v/. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>530960
>it must go because i don't like it
That's not how it works.
>>
>>531241
There ARE still generals on /v/
Have you fucking looked at the catalog lately? Two certain games are accounting for literally, statistically, over a third of the threads at any given fucking time.
>>
>>531129
>Some quests are a genre that I don't like so they're all bad
>>
>>530960
Why are quests still on /tg/ when /qst/ exists?

What on earth are they thinking?

>>530977
Why do quests, which are shitposts, deserve even more space?
>>
>>531257
>two games are 1/3rd of the catalog

THAT IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF A GENERAL YOU STUPID BITCH
>>
>>531338
We were having a nice conversation until you came along. Now it's just going to turn into another shitflinger like all the other threads asking about quests.
>>
>>531249
>It has its own place now but I'll keep putting it somewhere else.
That's not how it works.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.