[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why are the mods deleting stuff relating to LeafyIsHere and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: leafyishere.jpg (64 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
leafyishere.jpg
64 KB, 900x900
So why are the mods deleting stuff relating to LeafyIsHere and Evalion?
Honestly I don't think we should let cucks like LeafyIsHere get away with his degeneracy.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>530919
Long story short.
Leafy made a video criticizing Evalion for defending Adolf Hitler and his army of beta cucks are now attacking her.
>>
>>530919
leafy made a video about le hitler girl and now there's a sperg war on jewtube
>>
>>530919
Some stupid YouTube drama. Nobody cares(except OP, apparently ).
>>
Leafy is a faggot and Evalion is an annoying whore. Nobody cares about them.
>>
>>530921
Someone needs to hack Leafy's account and post Moon Man songs on his Youtube channel just like what happened with Angry Joe a while back.
>>
File: 1432277872931.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432277872931.png
448 KB, 900x900
HOL UP HOL UP
NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DRAMATIC CANCER
GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS TRASH I DONT EVEN CARE WHO THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT JUST
GET

OUT
>>
desu I kinda feel bad for her, every time this fag makes a lazy "reaction" video, the person he targets gets harassed off the internet.
>>
4chan caring about YouTube drama between redditors.
>>
>>530920
What board did you make it on and why should that board care?
If you want to gossip about shit go on twitter.
>>
>>530926
>I worship an edgy attention whore
kill yourself you neckbeard beta cuck
>>
>>531081
It's not even a defending white race /pol/ issue, it's just someone using shock value to profit off of people who should know better. They just realize that the quickest way to fame is to spout things people dislike, no need to defend her.
>>
>>530918
No, fuck off.
Youtube cancer should stay on youtube.
>>
>>530924
Did they delete all his videos? That would be a pretty big waste of the hack otherwise.
>>
>>530918
Who and who and what? What is it with you kids and all the eceleb drama? Go to fucking facebook holy shit.
>>
File: 1450268231.jpg (51 KB, 425x549) Image search: [Google]
1450268231.jpg
51 KB, 425x549
>>530926
He comes off as such a scrawny little prick. Like the type of angsty teenage faggot that's too pussy to try anything himself but will pile on with the rest of the dropkicks whenever someone with balls actually pulls some shit.

At any rate it's clear he's digging himself into a hole with all this shit so I'm sure it'll all come around and bite him the ass sooner or later.

>>530924
That would be pretty dank desu
>>
>>531160
>hurr durr I'm going to act superior just because I choose to remain blind to what's going on in the rest of the world.

Fucking Republicans.
>>
>>531167
The world is full of things you could learn about, like literal shit-eating, but not all of them are worth talking about on 4chan.
>>
>>530918
>youtube drama on /pol/
Haha I didn't know a board could be THIS cucked
Eat shit
>>
>>530918
>>>/ecel/
Wait, I forgot the board changed its name.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>530918
NO ONE REALLY CARES
O

O
N
E

R
E
A
L
L
Y

C
A
R
E
S
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.