[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Se.png (345 KB, 720x1028) Image search: [Google]
Se.png
345 KB, 720x1028
Seriously?
>>
>>530384
Seems legit.
>>
>>530384
Well, did it work?
>>
>>530399
I had one like that and it didn't work.
>>
>>530399
Shit where you select more than half the squares never works. Same with just 1 square.
>>
Use legacy captcha, recaptcha v1
faggot
>>
File: Virt Platform.png (66 KB, 550x844) Image search: [Google]
Virt Platform.png
66 KB, 550x844
whats the answer to this one?
>>
>select all drinks
>the correct answer is an empty glass and a urine sample

THIS IS AN EA_SY QUES_TION FOR A HU_MAN SUCH AS MY_SELF TO AN_SWER.
IF I WAS NOT A HU_MAN, WHY WOULD I HAVE HU_MAN SKIN.
>>
>>532404
Virtualbox, vsphere, vmware, and citrix xenserver. Most of them are easy to figure out because the "virtual" or "v" is a huge context clue. Citrix xenserver is a little harder but the name has that sound to it. Heck, it's simpler than that because those four are the only ones that sound like software names. If you google the names you'll see they're all described as virtualization platforms.
>>
I fucking hate ReCaptcha v2, hope they'll never stop providing the legacy one
>>
>>532442
I would've known this but a captcha isn't supposed to cost a lot of time.

The ones where constantly new fields are appearing are the worst.
>>
File: 1462851350296.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1462851350296.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>click all the images with food
>click a mountain
>it still works
>>
>>532475
I mean, I admit I had no idea what a virtualization platform was when I saw that image but I could still solve that captcha quicker than most of the image ones. So I wish they'd start giving them to me, but I haven't gotten any of those yet.
>>
>>532478
>select all images with boats
>click a Dodge Challenger
>it gets accepted
>>
>>532478
>>532526
I'm more concerned by this one.

>select all food
>click a baby
>it works

Because technically it's true, but you know what that means.
>>
>>532526
Hello /o/.
>>
>>532530
Google confirmed cannibals
>>
>>532532
More like google confirmed cannabis, am I right?
>>
>>532551
lol ur so right
>>
>>532439
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK NEURAL_NETWORK IS A PRETTY NICE GUY.
NEURAL_NETWORK IS TOTALLY HANDSOME AND COOL
>>
>>533211
its not neural network

1-they think about a new subject
2-they pic a picture that they know fit on subject and include it on the list
3-select one picture that is right and one that the system dont know if its right or not
4-If you click on the picture right picture, all pictures you clicked right will get +1 point and all the pictures you said no will get 0 points (or -1, dont remember)
5-If you dont click on the right picture it will get -1 point all the other pictures wont get negative points.
5.1- the system will say you got the entire thing wrong.
6-If a picture get 2 points its considered an right picture and is used on the list if right pictures.
With the images looks like they get 2 right pictures
the problem is that sometimes one of the pictures the system consider right is not exactly right, so you just click on one picture and the captcha system tell "please select one more"
the system actually want to make sure you to select both, to make sure you know there is maybe more than one right picture on the list of pictures and not just one.
And the system provides 2 right pictures for the same reason.
>>
>>532478
>>532526
>>532530

It doenst matter what you pick as long you pick the ones that google know its "right"

Google is using this to catalog stuff, its not just some captcha system
>>
Use legacy in settings
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.