[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /pol/ will commit mass suicide once Trump gets beaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>mfw /pol/ will commit mass suicide once Trump gets beaten by Shillary
>>
tfw you don't want either to win. i do think trump is probably the least bad president though. at worst he'll just be a lame duck.
>>
Ideally Clinton makes Warren her VP then Clinton resigns. Trump can nominate a similarly based VP, like say Huntsman, and then resign as well.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>529621
This is neither a question or an answer.
>>
>>529624
Yeah, I feel like Trump haters and lovers all overestimate his impact.
>>
>>531021
Indeed, Trump is just gonna be another George W. Bush.
>>
I wonder if Trump even expected to get this far, and if he actually wants to become president.
>>
>>531023
the one who invaded afghanistan, iraq and signed the patriot act?
yeah, lol, that guy had no power
>>
>>531044
Basically a figurehead. In response to both of you.
>A man?
>>
>>529621
As an Australian I don't really feel all that good about the prospect of either Hillary or Trump becoming president. While American presidents are mostly puppets, they can each be exploited in their own way by larger corporate interests and I can see both Trump and Hillary getting the warmongering state of the good old US of A to further expand their corporate driven bullshit and further sticking their military and financial might into places they either neither wanted nor needed.

It is more or less one of those "whoever wins, we lose" type situations. From what little I understand of the current state of the election circus, the only other real contender is Bernie Sanders, but I don't really see him being able to realistically compete with the two polarising ideologues found in Trump or Hillary.
>>
>>531063
>whoever wins, we lose
How about whoever wins doesn't decide whether we lose or win and the most significant factor determining our success in life is the choices we make, of which we have complete control over.
>>
As an Australian I think Trump is motherfucking BOSS and should become emperor!
>>
File: 1146379833431.jpg (41 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1146379833431.jpg
41 KB, 750x563
>starts a thread on /qa/
>OP is not a question

You had one job, anon.
>>
>>531064
That's a really strange red herring you have put up there, anon. Clearly I wasn't talking about individual life choices but wider reaching policy actions which can and have in the past have had far reaching consequences for millions of people.

While I can choose to do want I want, to an extent, in my daily life, I cannot however "choose" whether or not a nation decides to send an army into another nation; I cannot decide the penal system of a nation or decide whether or not I agree with foreign trade agreements in terms of paying additional taxes or how it would impact any personal business involved in the region.

Your red herring is pretty dull, anon.

>>531066
Not all questions have to be structured as such. Statements can give rise to questions, if you have the mental capacity to read into them.
>>
>>531075
>Statements can give rise to questions
But they're not questions.

lol.
>>
Honestly, Trump has spent his life trying to get richer, that's not going to change now. The only difference is he's going to make more deals. I mean he just took Adelson to the cleaners. 100 million. That's 3 times as much as he put in in his "self-funded" campaign, and more than enough to pay himself back because those millions he spent on his campaign was technically a loan to himself. It's more than any other Republican presidential candidate as well. You think he's not cutting deals with these Jews?
>>
>>531044
The Patriot act only made it to him because of senators shitting themselves over the anthrax mailer.
>>
>>531063
As an Australian I think you should stop being a soft cunt and help meme in Trump
>>
>>531083
>As an Australian I think you should help shill of the political election race of one candidate for an entirely different nation.
Sure thing Clapistani. You'd be hard pressed to get us to give a shit about our own politics, let along the shilling for political candidates in Burgerstan.
>>
>>531075
dumb frogposter.
>>
Trump is a virile Chad. Hillary may be a woman, but she's dried up. I'd go for Hill.
>>
OP is literally proof that Reddit is overtaking Pepe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.