[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please make a board for Game Of Thrones? literally every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reddit.jpg (96 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
96 KB, 850x478
Can we please make a board for Game Of Thrones? literally every day of the week on /tv/ there are 10-20 generals at a time full of redditors + degenerates who shit the biard up, weve already tried to encourage the cunnybros and cuckspammers to make them so uncomfortable but its not working. all they bring to /tv/ are shit memes and nu-male poliyical correctness. its sickening and needs to be dealt with immediately
>>
every day since the season premiere there have been nonstop pepe memes and act all superior with their namefags and shit. fuck them.
>>
>>529415
>weve already tried to encourage the cunnybros and cuckspammers to make them so uncomfortable but its not working
Have they really tried, though?
Last time I talked to team cunny they said they didn't bother because those threads are fiercely protected by jans and mods.
>>
I don't see why not. 2ch has several boards that dedicated to a single theme, like Minecraft, Star Wars, Love Live, etc.
It could have 5 pages or something.
>>
File: 1348601830224.jpg (15 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
1348601830224.jpg
15 KB, 379x374
>FUCK DA MODS IF WE CCANT HAVE OUR GENERAL WE STAYING ON 8MEMECHAIN
>seasons back on so the mods allow this trash after school hangout again
>they all come running back
>>
>trying to appeal to /tv/ mods' rationality
lmao.
>>
>>530973
If Hiro were actually here regularly I'm sure he could be convinced to implement something like this.
>>
Board's fucking full of GoT shit at the moment. Disgusting how much protection that "community" get. You can see the massive change on /tv/ overnight when that pleb show returned
>>
>>531289
But he isn't. He just "bought" 4chan and did a fakey fake Q&A session where he pretended to be retarded so users would find him "adorable" and fucked off.
>>
I wonder, y'know, if there was some kine of... tick-box? Like, right next to the comment field, and if you click it, a little drop-down came down. And when that drop-down came down, you got a few options (and these options would change as the shows and movies would change) for Generals.

Like, I want to make a thread, right? And I want that thread to be a General, right? So I go to post, but I just write the word "[title] GENERAL" in the subject field. Because I didn't select the general option for that specific title, the thread would be ostensibly against the rules, right? Open for deletion because it is superfluous (this is everybody's complaint).

So see, this adds several layers of protection for me from Generals that simply hiding and ignoring them just can't do! Here's a few:
If the thread you're trying to make is Game of Throwns General, and you DO try to select "Gamer Throwns General" in the options drop-down AND THERE IS ALREADY AN ACTIVE GENERAL THREAD WITH THAT TAG, then the new thread either isn't made or put into a queue... but let's just go with "not be made," because fuck generals.
If, then, this is the way it is, I can have an external option in the standard [Settings] options; HIDE ALL GENERALS. That way I can just out-and-out ignore them like I already do, but also I can never see them.

This is my idea AND I hate this idea.
>>
No, /tv/ is destined for the same fate as /v/ and /b/, an extraordinarily fast board with a majority of underage users who have no idea that there's anything on 4chan besides the board they're posting on. It's done, there's no saving that abysmal shithole.
>>
>>532498
>abysmal
>>
>>532501
Sorry, I meant abyssal.
>>
>>532501
Search Results
a·bys·mal
əˈbizməl/
adjective
adjective: abysmal

informal
extremely bad; appalling.
"the quality of her work is abysmal"
>>
i don't think game of thrones is big enough to warrant its own board a general yes, it's own board no. mlp only has one for containment because it was furry levels of bad literally shitposts on every board bad.
>>
>>532501
>underaged fuccbois ITT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.