[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do australians shitpost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: shit-poster.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251 KB, 900x900
Why do australians shitpost?
>>
>>529163
One upon a time, in a kingdom called United, there were shitposters. Back then shitposter had to use the postal system to shitpost, and bantering would take several days, but were still insufferable. The king one day realized if he gathered up all the shitposters, and sent them to an island on the other side of the world, it would take a very long time for the post to arrive from them. So he exiled every shitposter to a land called Australia. Times were good for a while. What the king didn't realize was that by concentrating all the shitposters on an island, they began to echo each other, and shitposted each other more and more, and in time, they mated and had inbred offspring that were pure concentrated shitposters, shitposting every day from dawn till dusk. When Australia finally got internet, suddenly shitposters no longer had to use the expensive and time consuming post. They could shitpost freely and constantly.
>>
They never shitposted harder than other cunts until people started calling them the biggest shitposters.
>>
>>529163
Name one australian invention or innovation. You cant. Because there arent any.
>>
>>529219
No way dude, I saw Young Einstein and Australians invented beer.
>>
>>529219
Shitposting
>>
>>529219
White guilt?
>>
>>529219
THE BOOMERANG!
The life made concept of just sending your worst scum aka prisoners over the sea where they can do no harm.
>>
>>529219
Wifi
>>
>>529219
Name one valid reason why you made that post without doing ten seconds of research? You can't. Because there is no reason.
>>
>>529219
Pavlova
Putting a baked bean tin over your head to rob banks
Bundaberg
>>
>>529322
Someone needs thier diaper changed.
>>
>>529218
same as now canada is shitposting
>>
>>529219
WalkCunt
>>
>>529163
In a way I think it's weirdly natural, we haven't had internet or etiquette around long enough to know any better
>>
>>529596
Australians just seem a bit more rough around the edges in general. Like black people.
>>
>>529218
Except they do it on other websites and they have that same attitude in real life.
>>
>>529596
>>529609
They are hands down the most unrefined, redneck nation I have ever seen. Some of the shit they do could put America's deep south to shame. The problem is that the majority of them are like that.
>>
I have aussie friends, you just need to learn to handle their banter. They're a very informal people, so if you're a Southerner or East coaster you'll probably get riled up by them, but I think Californians and Aussies make natural allies.
>>
>>529219
Motorized lawn mower
Hills Hoist Clothesline
Banter
Fucking your missus
>>
>>529731
>t. Buttblasted burger who can't take the bants
>>
>>529731
You do realize American deep south rednecks are still North Hemispherian, right? In terms of being a southerner, how can rednecks even compete?
>>
>>529163
I only shitpost in threads I consider unsalvageably bad. At that point I make things worse to the point where a mod steps in and purges everything. I'm like a bushfire, I rush through and trash everything, but then it's all nicer afterwards.

>>529219
>bionic ear
>clothesline
The world owes its existence to us.
>>
>>529219
Quantum computing
WiFi
Google Maps
electronic pacemaker
black box recorder
polymer bank notes
ultrasound scanner
electric drill
esky
bogans
clothesline
panel van
swag
utes
wine cask
90% of industrial mining software
gene silencing
photocopying
two stroke mower
torpedo
feature films
sunscreen
synthetic resin
surf ski (goat boat)
modern army tank
real footy

>>529728
Hate to break it to you but not being an untight obnoxious and self righteous cunt like your average American doesn't equate to shitposting.
>>
True australians are trained from birth to dish out banter. Only inner city Melbournian faggots dislike banter
>>
>>529163
We're funnier than most and our culture runs on a inverse standardised distribution of politeness.
We're least polite with people we're intimate with and people we don't know. Politeness is a sign of being known to someone enough that they sort of care what you think but not enough that they feel comfortable ripping the shit out of you.
Other cultures are the opposite. Polite to those you really have no idea about. Meaner to people you know enough to be aggravated by and then kinder again when you're intimate.
>>
>>530113
>>530125
>>530185
>>530073
>>530070
>>530074
>>530066
>>529746
wew lad these butthurt aussies on damage control
>>
>>529565
Or futilely trying to, anyway.
>>
File: cunt.png (927 KB, 863x540) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
927 KB, 863x540
>>529163
AUSTRALIA IS WINNING THE EUROVISION SONG CONTEST
WHAT IS GOING ON
>>
>>530723
...australia isnt in europe. Wtf
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.