[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch a video with a low number of views >really enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: felony tax evasion.png (110 KB, 269x219) Image search: [Google]
felony tax evasion.png
110 KB, 269x219
>watch a video with a low number of views
>really enjoy it and want to watch it a lot of times but am paranoid that the uploader will notice the steadily increasing view count
>download the video so I can always have it to watch and just watch it that way

Post autistic things you like to do. (Even if you don't I will keep this thread bumped with more autistic things I do and pretend I am different people.)
>>
I cut out 30 second snippets of the best parts of moe pop songs I like and play them on loop for hours on end.
>>
>>529040
You might like what I found the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6hui0NaETI
>>
>wait for thread to reach the bottom of the board
>write a smug, argument-ending response to a post in the thread
>sage it so nobody will be able to reply to it before the thread falls off the board

If I'm feeling really determined I even go and create a new thread specifically to push that thread off the board. I also watch the bottom of the board like a hawk to deal with people who are trying to pull the same trick.
>>
I will samefag replies to any post in a thread I made, sometimes responding aggressively to my own posts, just to keep my thread alive until I feel like letting it die. Occasionally I do it for threads I didn't make but that I still like.
>>
I"M JERPING OFFF
>>
I'm one of those idealist autists. Especially when it comes to my computer work environment.

Needless to say I'm running Gentoo (custom kernel and everything) and I first installed it before it was ever a meme (or before I knew it was one?)

and I spend hours, if not days, obsessing over the ideal piece of software or even something as small as an ideal configuration setting.
Most recently I spent probably 30+ hours obsessing over which font my system should default to, over the course of 3 days. I even lost sleep over it.

and the worst part of all? When I'm not obsessing over something like that I feel empty inside.
Just kill me.
>>
>>529256
You are a man of my taste
>>
File: 33797903.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33797903.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>watch a video with 0 thumbs down
>have to thumb it down because my ocd is killing me
>>
>>529613
that's not OCD you're just dumb
>>
>>529625
Did someone recently downvote a youtube video of yours?
>>
>>529613
>watch a video with 0 thumbs down
>have to download the video and never watch it on YouTube again because I know someday someone like this is going to come along and give it a thumbs down and I don't want to see that
>>
>>529653
no
>>
I stay extremely informed about Reddit even though I don't like it, just so I can annoy the people who think Reddit is taking over or something. I even defend Reddit and make the claim it's always been accepted here, and similar stuff.
>>
>>530193
That sounds like a lot of work though. Are you sure you're not just actually a redditor at this point?
>>
>>530205
Not him but reddit is huge man , there are 200 million users , and I think there are tens of millions of lurkers too , just unsub from the default subs as they are pure cancer and sub to the shit you're interested in.
Also reddit only left wing is a meme , they don't spam nigger and shitskin but from what I've seen the majority are more right wing leaning ( the donald sub is almost always on the front page )
>>
>>530205
Oh, I didn't say I wasn't a Redditor. Just that I don't like it. I've certainly become one by doing this, but this doesn't mean I don't hate them. However, I hate everyone, which is why I also do what I outlined. Hating everyone is the key to true happiness.
>>
>someone tries to turn my post around on me by repeating it back to me
>accuse them of being me
>start arguing against and insulting myself but blame the other person for it, so they get caught in the crossfire
>>
>>530206
But why would I need that?

I'm not really into "seeing a feed of news articles" or whatever the attraction is on that site, especially if it's just people posting whatever they think will net them some karma or gold.
I can find my own shit just fine, and even if 4chan isn't specifically for breaking news anything new or interesting happening on the web that affects the communities/hobbies I'm interested in will still get to me here eventually.

I used to want to be a part of "happening" stuff of the internet when I was in highschool and the start of college. Now I just want to spend my time having fun with people who want to have fun and aren't trying to accomplish anything.
Although 4chan doesn't fill that bill perfectly either it's definitely closer than any other site on the web I know of.
>>
>>530253
How is it closer? You know /pol/ tries REALLY hard to accomplish things, a lot more than many other sites on the internet? Just to name one example.
>>
>>530254
I actually had /pol/ in mind when I typed
>Although 4chan doesn't fill that bill perfectly either
But I don't browse /pol/ so I don't have to see it all that often. I hope you have experiences with other boards too and aren't one of those people who thinks /pol/ is 4chan. Some boards are total night and day when compared against others, and there's a lot of people here who do know how to have a good time without having to have artificial motivation.

Just because other sites have features to force their users to appear calm, happy, and nice doesn't mean that they are.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.