[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drone mods ruining /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: download (2).png (4 KB, 357x141) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
4 KB, 357x141
>Marvel threads bumped to the moon regardless of how many flames and trolls post in them
>everything else is either ignored or deleted for "off topic"

Why don't you just rename the board to "/co/ - Drone Circlejerks" because you literally can't go anywhere without seeing them waving their dicks about civil war
>>
4chan (a copy-pasted badly formatted website based on a chinese imageboard, originally 2chan)
Moot quit and gave his site to the original asian faggot who was known for data mining even his own asian race.

Jeez I wonder why 4chan is such a communistic hellhole of stupidity and ineptitude.
>>
>>529030
Maybe forums aren't such a bad thing.
>>
>>529012
A DC artist died today, and there were laughing Chris Evans threads about it. The mods left it up until people started flooding the thread with complaints about the mod bias. Plus there have been a couple threads here made about Mods autosaging threads about Gotham

And yet I've been banned for "garbage outside /b/" for saying I don't think Daredevil is very good.

So yeah, something needs to be done about the fucking mods.
>>
comics are cancer
>>
>>529566
>A DC artist died today, and there were laughing Chris Evans threads about it.
Fuck that board.
>>
>>529566
I was banned immediately after posting this for 24 hours, by the way.
>>
>>531346
Either the mod hates cape TV shows, or he's a Xenos-tier marveldrone.
>>
>>530627
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: off topic.png (222 KB, 1419x489) Image search: [Google]
off topic.png
222 KB, 1419x489
>>529012
This was just deleted
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/82835568/#82837016
>>
>>532943
The mods also autosaged the Gotham live threads.

>>>/co/82837860

There was another before that one, too. Halfway through the show somebody had to make a second thread. That's ridiculous.
>>
File: file.png (81 KB, 152x239) Image search: [Google]
file.png
81 KB, 152x239
>>532943
>>
File: dorfs.jpg (44 KB, 477x354) Image search: [Google]
dorfs.jpg
44 KB, 477x354
>>532943
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
>>532943
>>
>Agents of SHIT is going down the drain
>mods autosage Gotham threads
Cool butthurt, mods.
>>
>>529566
We need Hiro ASAP now. This is getting insane he needs to start stepping up and fixing the issues with the mods
>>
/co/ was already ruined by the constant shitty Generals. Steven Universe is cancer, RWBY got so out of hand it had to move to /trash/, and Tuesday Toonami threads are still a thing despite them being nothing but "Thinly Veiled Anime General" and discussion consisting only of "man do i miss that namefag" or "Jason Demarco is a faggot" week in and week out. Now that /trash/ is a thing why saddle /co/ with all this shit when RWBY already got sent there?
>>
DC got a new logo today. Over the course of the day there have been numerous attempts to spin it with negativity. You can literally not talk about DC anymore without Batman vs Superman shitposting. It really feels as if there are paid shills among /co/ posters.

Especially since, in a different thread, I was blocked from posting immediately after saying ai didn't like Daredevil.
>>
>>534320
>It really feels as if there are paid shills among /co/ posters.
This has been the case since 2013.
>>
>>533820
What I really don't get is, why even ERP if they're not going to do it in character. You know what I mean?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.