[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ and Desktop Threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FUCK.png (34 KB, 165x133) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
34 KB, 165x133
Are they back as of yesterday? Have the mods stopped autosaging them?
>>
i just want the indefinite ban of these threads and just ban the faggots who keep posting them under different names
>>
Why autosage? Why not just delete?
>>
>>529200
Are you from /g/, and how do the existence of Desktop threads negatively impact your browsing experience?
>>
>>529715
Not him, but I feel the same way.

In terms of discussion and subject, there's nothing wrong with the threads. They belong there just as much as a shitty smartphone general or gaming PC blog thread.

The posters are shit though, they've basically turned it into a chat room full of cringy in-jokes and tripfags reposting the same shit over and over again and shitting on anything that doesn't look the same as their particular brand of rice. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but they spread out and shitpost outside of the general as well, making a lot of shitty off-topic forced meme and moeshit threads. When mods started autosaging the threads, suddenly /g/ was covered in Maki spam and other garbage shitposting threads that reeked of them. And if anyone calls out their cancer in another thread they immediately flood it with /vg/-tier shitposting.

Basically, it's a festering shithole (though so is /g/ as a whole right now) that really needs to be dealt with, and I'm still somewhat happy they at least did something to disrupt them.
>>
>>529715
Not him, but they clog up the front page with garbage. They're nothing more than tripfag circlejerks where they post the same shit over and over/request wallpapers. It's not technology. It belongs on /w/ or /wg/ with all the other wallpaper and ricing threads.

>but they use computers
Does not make a difference. There's a board for them and they aren't using it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.