[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove (You)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: [meme].png (1 KB, 180x100) Image search: [Google]
[meme].png
1 KB, 180x100
What is the purpose of this "feature"? Are we really pandering to autists that can't even tell their own posts apart?

Not to mention it's brought in the worst type of attentionwhoring cancer that do nothing but derail the thread.

Remove (You).
>>
[+] [g / int / qa / trash / wg]281 / 1 / 1 / 1
4chan
/qa/ - Question & Answer
Reply to Thread

[Index] [Catalog] [Bottom]
[meme].png (1 KB, 180x100) google iqdb
1 KB
Remove (You) Anonymous 05/12/16(Thu)17:59:56 No.527970
What is the purpose of this "feature"? Are we really pandering to autists that can't even tell their own posts apart?

Not to mention it's brought in the worst type of attentionwhoring cancer that do nothing but derail the thread.

Remove (You).
Reply to Thread[Index] [Catalog] [Top] Update
Delete Post: [File Only] DeleteReport4chan Pass Style:
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact
>>
>>527995
>g / int / qa / trash / wg
>thrash

Nice choice of boards
>>
File: only-you[1].jpg (204 KB, 1200x804) Image search: [Google]
only-you[1].jpg
204 KB, 1200x804
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opPE2pycPBY
>>
>>527970
It's not literally about the word "(You)" the shitposter would get the same feeling of success getting a million replies in general. Knowing someone replied to you while you're browsing a ton of threads at once is very helpful to the average poster and lets them quickly respond. You'd be hurting the actual use of the feature while not at all curbing what you perceive to be an issue.
>>
>>528260
what's yours?

[ + ] ck b wg lit s d adv int tv
>>
>>528295
int / qa / lgbt / y / cm / hm

I browse but didn't pinged / g / his / lit and other nice boards

I regret-browse /thrash/ sometimes.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 538x70) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6 KB, 538x70
>>527970
disable it then retard
>>
>>527970
Don't you fucking dare. Getting a (You) is one of the only things that still makes me happy.
>>
>528561
me too
>>
>>528578
Don't mess with me, kid. My dad works for Nintendo and I can have you killed
>>
>528593
pls no bully
>>
File: boards.png (1 KB, 294x23) Image search: [Google]
boards.png
1 KB, 294x23
>>528260
>>528295
>>528346
Get a load of these fags.
>>
>>528561
>>528593
I'm not like the other guy. I love you.
>>
>>528811
Thanks m8, it means a lot
>>
@528561

Have a (You) then
>>
>>529388

Have a you, and some dubs
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 858x488) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146 KB, 858x488
get rekt fuckhead
>>
you won't be able to stop me from fishing for (You)s even if you remove it from the site.

bless you 4chan-X but fuck you Mayhem.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.