[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP /soc/ blogging and spam on /a/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1457472949009.jpg (23 KB, 227x218) Image search: [Google]
1457472949009.jpg
23 KB, 227x218
Are the mods ever going to do anything about the ERP >>>/soc/ tier shitposting and spam going on in /a/?

It is always the same people participating in these threads that belong in >>>/soc/ >>>/trash/ and >>>/lgbt/ instead.

Since when was hormone medication treatments and blogs about someone real life sexual dating and experience /a/ related?

These are some of the threads, the same people keep spamming everyday.

https://desustorage.org/a/search/text/Why%20do%20boys%20make%20the%20best%20girls/type/op/

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141237565/

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/141272144/#141272374

Even the trapfags on /a/ say the trap threads on /a/ aren't /a/ related at all and even admit it.
>>
File: 1406902742247.png (161 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
1406902742247.png
161 KB, 434x600
Why don't you just self-moderate?
>>
>>527382
Spamming those threads until the post and/or image bump limit has been reached takes a while with the recaptcha.
Also, it might be considered spamming by the moderation staff, and cause you to be banned yourself.
>>
the mods and jannies do look at reports, so just make sure you're reporting shit
>>
>>527382
>>527397
>idiots save picture as hta
>4chan is ruined forever
>>
>>527431
But reporting has a daily limit and mods have never clarified just what is the daily limit for reports.

I heard of people who couldn't report anymore after 30 reports. Some lower. Some higher.
>>
Because pedophilia and homosexuality is 'board culture' you fucking newfag
>>
>>527397
I was making fun of you and /a/'s general notion that "self-moderating" actually works. Seeing as you're here, crying to the mods to help you.

So uh, ha ha, cuck, etc.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.