[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: autist bingo.png (147 KB, 1110x1174) Image search: [Google]
autist bingo.png
147 KB, 1110x1174
Is this accurate?
>>
>>527335
gaia is dead desu
>>
>>527335
Looks about right.
>>
>the /q/tard bingo
>>
>it's a I got triggered by /a/ episode
>>
File: 1407990208244.png (509 KB, 692x720) Image search: [Google]
1407990208244.png
509 KB, 692x720
>butthurt crossboarding newfag
>>
>>527335
Go back to MAL cancerous newfag redditor
>>
Looks about right. Best to be used by replying to yourself so that it makes the other discussion participant look like a try-hard fit-in. Then, reply to your reply accusing that reply to be made by one of the bogeymen from the bingo.
>>
>>527389
>>527395
>>527404
Hilarious and original
>>
Basically
>>
>>527405
Who's the tryhard here if you have to deliberately samefag to try to hide your getting btfo?

If you are not even really participating in conversations and just talking to yourself to false flag out of your butthurt for the board, you are far a bigger loser than anyone on /a/ just trying to enjoy things and discuss the topic.
>>
>people thinking everything is related to "winning or losing an argument"
>muh "you proved my point"
>muh "that's the point retard"
Argumentfags need to fuck off
>>
>>527335
>I was here since 2006
Almost no one on /a/ these days even try to make such a claim and actively shit on the foundation of what made /a/ fun in the first place. That's why they're /a/utists and not the /a/nons who used to be there. Better of replacing it with
>being this autistic [greentext]

>start bitching about EOPs or secondaries
Secondaries maybe but not EOPs. /a/ is full of EOPs and they get really pissy if when they start to act as though they are better than other normalfags, you bring up the fact that a lot of them have spent at least a decade and a half consuming Japanese media, being spoonfeed content the entire time, without bothering to learn the langauge.

Aside from the "you just mad cos[...]" and "You have seen only 200[...]" entries, the bingo sheet is no different to any other board. You're going to be told to go back to MAL on pretty much every large board if you present yourself like a tard when talking about anime. I've seen people been called MALfags on pretty much every board I've ever used.

>>529075
>Argumentfags need to fuck off
Western thought was founded upon argument and adults ought be capable of arguing rationally without having to resort to spastic teenage personal insults which you seem to be more irritated by. That's a sign of poor rhetoric and a misunderstanding of the structure of an argument more than anything else. In a way it is like being annoyed at anons who bring up subject X due to certain anons who try to bring up subject X but end up sperging out and completely fail to address subject X at all and may as well be talking about bullshit Y. I mean, there is a vast difference between sound argument and playing rhetorical games for entirely emotional reasons.

Argument isn't so much as about "winning" or "losing" as it is about assessing positions on held beliefs and exploring the reasoning behind certain a priori assumptions underpinning said beliefs. If you don't really learn anything, that's the real loss.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.