[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tying the /qst/ OP priviledge to the IP only instead of IP OR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453460953145.png (3 MB, 868x1582) Image search: [Google]
1453460953145.png
3 MB, 868x1582
Tying the /qst/ OP priviledge to the IP only instead of IP OR tripcode is an oversight you might want to look at if you want a functional board.

Because if there isn't that one thing (text formating), there is really no incentive not to continue posting quests on /tg/ because of the awful board population and the fact that antiquestfag shitposting is still curtailed there. No, tegaki doesn't mean shit when everybody has mspaint or a pirated third-party software that is actually convenient to use.

And no, not everybody can be sure to keep their IP all thread long.

Have a cute fairy.
>>
>>527141
>those fat lips

Not particularly cute.
>>
File: 1449871379032.png (487 KB, 1127x634) Image search: [Google]
1449871379032.png
487 KB, 1127x634
>>527143
>thinking cute depends on physical appearance rather than behaviour and context
Pic related.
>>
>>527162
Yes, it depends entirely on that. That man is physically attractive, unlike the fairy.
>>
>>527141
The big issue is the 72 hour bump limit.
And the population is the fault of /tg/ questfags not joining us.
>>
>>527181
>And the population is the fault of /tg/ questfags not joining us.
It's the fault of you not realizing that the /tg/ questfags are a drop of slightly better smelling shit in a bucket of shit.

>>527166
Even as somebody who enjoys getting it on with men, no. No, he's not anymore.
>>
>>527181
We're better off without them. They're called fags for a reason.
>>
>>527181
If you got every quest from /tg/ onto /qst/, they wouldn't even take up an entire page.
>>
>>527141
Or you could delete /qst/ because it's a piece of shit
>>
>>527211
It's fine.
>>
>>527141
>And no, not everybody can be sure to keep their IP all thread long.
How do you mean? This might be a good argument against IDs everywhere.
>>
>>527570
He means that sometimes people might be posting on 4chan at work and need to head home at the end of the day and then start posting from home.

My big bitchfit is the 3 threads per IP, really kills a guy if he is running multiple different quests.
>>
>>527143
>fat lips
I could be mistaken, but I think she's actually sticking her tongue out partially, I guess to drink the water droplet.

Her nose, on the other hand, I don't have an explanation for that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.