[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with moderation on /co/? Does being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: banned.png (244 KB, 866x977) Image search: [Google]
banned.png
244 KB, 866x977
What the fuck is wrong with moderation on /co/? Does being a janitor there really just amount to "randomly delete things you don't like"? Apparently if you're in a bad mood you can just use "rule 1: off-topic" to delete any post you want.
>>
>>526714
>Does being a janitor there really just amount to "randomly delete things you don't like"?

yes
>>
>>526714
>/co/

You deserved it, whatever it was
>>
>>526714
Only mods can warn/ban you, not janitors. The second one should have used the "complaining about moderation" reason but mods are scared to actually use that one because people would flip out.
>>
>>526729
Can /pol/fags think or do they just parrot the memes thier masters want them to? I figured i should ask a brain cuck, like you.
>>
>>526734
I know I deserved the ban but the original warning was bullshit.
>>
All boards dedicated to western media should be purged. They attract nothing but cancer.
>>
>>526738
/pol/ literally thinks in memes. I tried to discuss things with someone from /pol/ outside of 4chan that I knew. Every argument and opinion they had basically was a /pol/ meme. They don't have critical thinking skills, except when it comes to finding the Jew behind something.
>>
>>526749
Western cartoon fans are these grotesque adults who enshroud themselves in beloved children's shows in a bid to be more liked
>>
>>526714
>Homestuck

yeah, you deserve it.
>>
>>526714
/co/ is sadly really famous for that sort of "moderation". It's considered a lesser board, so 4chan team is happy when someone use it as a blog, it's "better than nothing".
>>
>>526738
>>526758
Are you completely unable to not think about /pol/?
>>
>>526854
>sjws
>thinking
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.