[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have some old adderall that "expired" in 2015, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: vaping.jpg (979 KB, 3284x2398) Image search: [Google]
vaping.jpg
979 KB, 3284x2398
I have some old adderall that "expired" in 2015, but I'm sure is still good. Sealed in a prescription bottle from High School in the cupboard. Can I vape it by dissolving it in some ejuice?
>>
noo you gonna die
>>
>>526705
>vapers
>>
>>526711
>hurr durr he's a vaper
seriously I want to try this
>>
>>526705
Youre a fucking faggot
>>
>>526705
Yes, go for it.
>>
>>526705
You're probably a lot better of crushing up the caps (extended release or single tabs?) and heating it over something that conducts heat well, such as in a spoon and using a lighter, due to the convenience of it, and if possible injecting the resultant liquid intravenously. I would suggest 2ml of saline solution per cap, so you're going to want a dropper, so it doesn't sting so much. If you have enough caps, you could always hook up a tube line, double the saline solution per cap and run it into a bag for yourself.

Vaping would be a complete waste of time and to be honest a pretty fucking faggy thing to do. Vaping is for manchildren and teenagers, neither of which are welcome here.
>>
File: BRR07651.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
BRR07651.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
>>526741
they are harder tablets, don't slow release. Pic related. I'm not gonna inject it like fucking heroin, I was just wondering if it would dissolve cleanly in eliquid and if I could be a tremendous faggot in doing so.
Jesus.
>>
And shit like this is why I always make sure to dissolve my old medications in hot bleach before throwing them out.
>>
File: 78345436.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
78345436.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>>526741
>manchildren
>not welcome here
>>
>>526876
Kill yourself manchild
>>
>>526876
You aren't and never will be.
Post 2007 scum are viewed the same as facebook fags. Deal with it.

>>526744
>Pic related. I'm not gonna inject it like fucking heroin
>Jesus.
I gave you legitimate advice with instructions, which is more than most people would bother with. You want to get the most out of these or not? I'm not one for fucking around.
>>
>>527042
>deal with it
We will, by continuing to post here with absolutely no repercussions.
Posted from my phone while vaping btwfam. Probably gettin laid tonite too.
>>
>>527299
Hell yeah bro, pussy
>>
>>527308
Stop encouraging him. We already have too many fedoras on this site as it is.
>>
>>527418
I'm sorry, but they really need to implement those sarcasm tags on 4chan
>>
>>526705
No. What you want to do it vape SpaghettiOs®. Now that's the good stuff. SpaghettiOs® will get you the best high you've ever had. I vape SpaghettiOs® and smoke TUMS® every day, and I'm in the best shape of my life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.