[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Move madoka threads to /jp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Well, in the last couple of years the quality of these threads go "tolerable bad" to "shitpost general" (aside exceptions) and why move?
because hasn't literally new material what discuss in the last monts [spoiler]the tripcode undername lawchair is partially the reason of this, PARTIALLY[/spoiler] and this isn't bad for they own, the shit happen when exist ALMOST DAILY A THREAD full of drama, falseflags, trolls and retards who blame all the bads to one poster
And why move to /jp/?
because PMMM is still a thing in japan (see the map of the last reitaisai), the board consist good part in waifuing 2hus, soft lewd and relative harmless shitpost, ideal to that kind of threads

>yes, my ass hurt
>>
The usual suspects making actual madoka discussion in the madoka threads impossible is a good argument for creating /ag/ but not moving madoka to /jp/
>>
>>526621
I think that OP in these threads have an important role, for example exist ones who soley "I want to ____ with ____" type and ones who open with questions about the series
>>
>>526624
do the thread-ruiners just ban evade? mods/jannies seem pretty responsive lately, so it might be worth a shot to just blanket report all the "shitpost general" posts to see if the "general" can't be killed
>>
like it's all pretty clear violations of GRs 3, 6, 13 etc so it should be reportable
>>
>>526621
>Creating /ag/ just so you can move Madoka threads there because they get shitposted to death
I have a better solution: banning shitposters who post in Madoka threads.
>>
>>526690
how prevent the evade banning?
>>
>>526621
Ladies and gentlemen, what you have witnessed here today is the least compelling argument for a new board ever. Remember this.
>>
>>526607
>because PMMM is still a thing in japan (see the map of the last reitaisai), the board consist good part in waifuing 2hus, soft lewd and relative harmless shitpost, ideal to that kind of threads
That doesn't quality for /jp/ just because it's a product from Japan. The thread is generalfag circlejerk shit. It belongs either in trash or to be deleted every single time the tripfags begin posting.
>>
>>526690
You can't ban shitposters but you can move generals to other boards. See: /v/→/vg/. It is proven to actually work. Starcraft generals ceased to exist on /v/ and they existed on /vg/.

>>526707
Get the fuck off your soapbox you braindead moron. This isn't Facebook; no one is going to upvote your likes and star your hashtags.
>>
>>526607
/jp/ is not /a/s tradhcan. Use /trash/ or /u/.
>>
>>526726
Creating an entire board just because threads for one series get shitposted is the dumbest possible thing though and I'm glad that Hiro will never listen to you.
And yes you can ban shitposters no matter how many times they evade bans, just keep banning them. However, that would require the attention from an unbiased mod which doesn't seem too likely to happen given what I've seen in the archive so far.
>>
>>526766
>/jp/ is not /a/s tradhcan
That's exactly what it is. That's why it what created.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>>526803
/jp/ was made to seperate out things like 2hu and Vocaloid that weren't anime, but still generated significant interest among the weeb community. It's not a dumping ground for shit /a/ doesn't like.
>>
>>526690
If it were up to me, instead of bothering to ban (which at least one of the tripfag cabal is known to be an evader), I'd make the boards strictly Anonymous. The worst offenders of the Madoka threads are tripfags seeking attention, and a fully Anonymous board would largely rob them of that validation.
>>
remove the tripfag .
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.