[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please tell me how a large influx of foreigners is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 33797903.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
33797903.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Can someone please tell me how a large influx of foreigners is supposed to save a country?

Once you successfully answer this question, you can proceed to complain about /pol/.
>>
/pol/ is the large influx of foreigners to 4chan and should be removed
>>
>>526479
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa

try harder next time
>>
>>526485
How many of the refugees in Sweden are H1B holders?
>>
>>526479
All of the ols fucks want more taxpayers so they can keep getting social security checks, and don't care about the future. They never have.
>>
>>526479
It saved America multiple times, it even made America
>>
>>526669
Yeah white immigrants.
>>
>>526675
>Italians
>Irish
Yea, no.
>>
>>526677
Irish are white such a stupid meme.
Italians knew the value of hard work unlike modern "refugees"
>>
>>526706
>Work
You mean murdering and being greasy, right? Fuck off foreign trash. Get off MY website.
>>
File: 1458408749242.jpg (30 KB, 435x342) Image search: [Google]
1458408749242.jpg
30 KB, 435x342
>>526715
Fuck right off cunty. We had a fuck load of Italians come here in the 70s, And you know what they did? They worked their asses off and now their sons and daughters own their businesses, Same with the chinese immigrants. But those fucking ragheads are just toxic. And the africans are the single most lazy race I have ever had the misfortune of working with. If it's woman's work then they have zero problems, but when you want an african to do hard manual labor they cuss and whine under their breath like an angry kid who's been forced to do his chores.

Fit in or fuck off
>>
Advanced countries don't breed enough. It's that simple.
>>
>>526756
This so much. Once a country does too well the entire population stops having sex without condoms and pills.
>>
>>526756
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.