[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1462773167626.png (58 KB, 642x933) Image search: [Google]
1462773167626.png
58 KB, 642x933
FUCKING NIGGERS WEEWUZZING OUR FUCKING WHITE MOVIES FOR WHITE PEOPLE THIS IS JEWS FUCKIGNWGEINQEIGNIEWRNR JEWWWWSSSSS

>WEEE WUZZZZ

FUCKING KEK

>My wife's son

KEKKKKKKKK

TOPK LELLLLLL WEFNWEIFNW

MA SIDESSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is all of 4chan like this? I only care about /tv/ tho. This place sure is obscure..with weird people acting like middle schoolers
>>
>Is all of 4chan like this?
Only the big boards.
>>
>>526045
>Meanwhile on /tv/
Where is the reference to Big Black Kino?
>>
File: black-panther.jpg (134 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
black-panther.jpg
134 KB, 970x545
>>526050

T'CHALLAAAAAA
>>
It's one of the most popular boards with outsiders.
>>
HAW HAW HAW

THOSE JOLLY JAPESTERS OF /POL/!
CAN ANYONE STOP THEM?
>>
>>526060
Is it common to post anime pictures with replies on most of 4chan?
>>
File: absolutely heretical.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
absolutely heretical.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>>>/tv/69332570
>>
>>526074
dont know ask reddit about it you faggot
>>
>>526076
at first i thought it was gonna be a white woman giving birth a a black child which would make autists mad

but then....

Wtf is going on?post trans surgery? fuck what am i doing here
>>
File: 1430616118397.jpg (58 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1430616118397.jpg
58 KB, 500x488
>>526074
and lurk more you nerd, everything you need to know about imageboards can be found by just lurking and occasionally researching shit yourself.
>>526079
It's some chick getting an abortion. It's a shock webm (similar to ye olde shovel doge gif/etc.) I've seen spammed around the past couple years.
>>
>>526079
>not knowing what an abortion looks like

Are you underage?
>>
>>526045
>Is all of 4chan like this? I only care about /tv/ tho. This place sure is obscure..with weird people acting like middle schoolers
You people are the ones who cause this.
>>
>>526045
>Is all of 4chan like this
Thankfully not, yet. /pol/ and its redpill army do a very good job at taking over boarda and the internet in general though.
I guess that is the benifit of seeing every single person as your enemy and seeing every single action in life as war you fight to defend your race.
>>
>>526050
You should listen to what going on in music >>>/mu/
>>
https://youtu.be/ao4o-XRU_KM
>>
oh vee goram
>>
What's the problem?

You cancerous bane meme posters that showed up in the last 2 or so years wanted this
>>
>>526045
Yeah it's all like that, and you can thank stormfront and the trolls that thought it was funny to act like extreme racists along with the kids that thought they were serious for that.
Unless you want to post about niggers or women doing anything in a popular hobby, 4chan isn't the place for you at this point in time.
>>
>>526074
it is if you want to annoy someone
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.