[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't you post this shit on /jp/ it gets deleted in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1462820351000.png (618 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1462820351000.png
618 KB, 1000x750
why can't you post this shit on /jp/ it gets deleted in minutes.

why can't it move from /a/ people complain and shit post
>>
>>525913
>why can't you post this shit on /jp/ it gets deleted in minutes.
Retarded moderation.
>why can't it move from /a/ people complain and shit post
Retarded moderation.

It doesn't belong on /a/ and everyone knows it.
>>
>>525913
At least the image looks nice, by the way. Better than the other one they use.
>>
>>526033
>Retarded moderation.
It's not otaku culture. Bring it to /int/ or piss off.
>>
>>526039
>Bring it to /int/ or piss off.
You act like I'm a mod or something.
Either way, it belongs on /jp/ more than /int/. Their most consistent topic of discussion in those threads is visual novels.
>>
>>526039
>learning japanese isn't otaku culture
>>
>>526041
People who want to discuss visual novels in /jp/ can do so in /jp/. In fact, they already do.

>You act like I'm a mod or something.
You said it's retarded that the threads are removed from /jp/, which presumably means you want to make /jp/ choke it down. Fuck off.
>>
>>526044
>You said it's retarded that the threads are removed from /jp/
Well yes, it is.
>which presumably means you want to make /jp/ choke it down
The fuck are you on about? Such a thread is on topic on /jp/. They even have their own Japanese language threads from time to time.
>Fuck off.
Maybe you're lost, anon.
>>
>>526044
Are you the spastic /jp/ janny or something?
>>
>>525913
Why do you have issue with it being on /a/?
"It's off-topic" is not a valid answer.
>>
File: Capture.png (13 KB, 351x291) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
13 KB, 351x291
>>526064
>"It's off-topic" is not a valid answer.
Are you retarded?
https://www.4chan.org/rules
>the rules only exist for things I don't like

Please go back to your general.
>>
>>526046
>They even have their own Japanese language threads from time to time.
Which mercifully die quiet deaths, as they should.

>>526048
Enough awful threads have been moved to /jp/ already. Just because you think of /jp/ as /a/'s private garbage can doesn't mean everyone should have to put up with your shit.
>>
>>525913
/jp/ is for otkau culture, not japanese general and your personal translation service. It SHOULD go on /int/ if that board was in any shape to not be a shitposting pile of NEETs.
>>
>>526064
>"It's off-topic" is not a valid answer.
What the fuck? It's more than a valid answer. If /jp/ mods won't take it then move it to /int/ or /trash/ but don't leave it on /a/ because it simply doesn't belong there.
>>
File: hiro on rules.png (8 KB, 506x124) Image search: [Google]
hiro on rules.png
8 KB, 506x124
>>526067
If it's off-topic but the majority of the board likes it then there's no problem. Go back to the /qa/'s index you angry rulefag.
>>
>>526121
Even DJT on /a/ isn't a personal translation service so that part of your argument is invalid.
>>
>>526043
Technicly it's weebo culture okatu already know Japanese.
That said it belongs on /jp/ I suppose you can also have it on /int/ but it's only just /a/
>>
>>526090
>Just because you think of /jp/ as /a/'s private garbage can doesn't mean everyone should have to put up with your shit.
DJT is on topic on /jp/, you fucking mong. It isn't about moving trash, it is about moving relevant threads to relevant boards.

>>526128
>but the majority of the board likes it
No.
>Go back to the /qa/'s index you angry rulefag.
So you'd be fine with blacked threads on /a/, then? You wouldn't be able to aruge that they break the rules and should be deleted, else it would make you a hypocrite.

>>526157
>Technicly it's weebo culture okatu already know Japanese.
No.
>>
>>526128
>as they should
The majority of the board hates every other general aside their own particular general and avoids every other general like the plague, because /a/ is nothing but a series of mini hivemind general threads by this point.

The claim that the majority of /a/ like anything is fucking absurd and a clear sign that you don't even use the board, so you shouldn't be commenting on it.

>rulefag
Don't you mean ’rulecuck’, shitposter-kun?
>>
>>526180
>DJT is on topic on /jp/, you fucking mong.
It's not. Even anime is more on-topic in /jp/ than DJT would be.

>It isn't about moving trash, it is about moving relevant threads to relevant boards.
A likely story.
>>
>>525913
>lol, why can't i stop eating shit every day
>>
/jp/ has the worst moderation in all of 4chan. I pity them.
>>
>>526184
>a series of mini hivemind general threads
That's because anime itself forces the board to be like that. Why would people who watch this action show care about the people who care about that cute show?
You people haven't given any reason as to why it needs to leave other than "it's off-topic", by the way. Didn't you already get told pretty hard the last time you brought panda threads up?
>>
>first time on /jp/
>thought it would be interesting
>just /a/2.0
>>
/a/ and /jp/ should be merged back together
>>
>>526432
It was different during its first two years. Then moot happened.
>>
>>526412
Off topic is already enough of a reason. There needn't be any further justification for removing a thread.
http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/141358748/
See this shit?
>>
Since when did the trash can get to decide what kind of garbage it wants?
/jp/ was created as /a/'s trash can and should accept everything that /a/ doesn't want.
>>
File: baby.jpg (48 KB, 541x479) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
48 KB, 541x479
>>526511
Look mom, I keep spamming the thread full of off-topic crap to prove my "point"!
>>
>>526506
Yeah, I was hoping for some real life japan stuff some learning language generals

but no
>>
>>526557
If you think that I'm doing that you're mistaken. It's been happening for a while and it sure as fuck isn't a single person. Stop blaming every one else for the failures of your fucking thread, you insufferable fucking manchild. I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the shitposters in that thread.
>>
>>526412
>Didn't you already get told pretty hard the last time you brought panda threads up?
You mean that thread some anon made on /qa/ about those cancerous threads a little while back? The only thing that happened was generalfags found the thread and managed to show everyone just why they don't belong on 4chan.

/a/utists are the most insecure manchildren on the site. They are more easily triggered than /pol/tards.
>>
>>526589
>>526587
>generalfags
Ayyyyy, it deffo wasn't me, guys! I absolutely haven't been loudly proclaiming my love for shit in those threads for weeks!!! You see, I can get myself a bunch of new ips, like the clever little lad I am! It's like I'm a new person each time!
A phoenix risen from donkey dung!
>>
>>526589
Every thread you've made has ended exactly the same way, when somebody points out that you've been on an autistic crusade against DJT for something like three months.

Previous thread: >>496964
>>
>>526592
>I absolutely haven't been loudly proclaiming my love for shit in those threads for weeks!!!
Come again? I don't visit those threads regularly any more due to how fucking shit become around the end of last year.
>You see, I can get myself a bunch of new ips, like the clever little lad I am! It's like I'm a new person each time!
See below: you're paranoid anon. I hate to break it to you but most people on 4chan would rather generals be deleted. Aside from the people inside generals, they are generally viewed as cancerous.
The problem isn'y others, the problem is you.

>>526654
>Every thread you've made
I didn't make this thread. Your link is dead for the other thread, do you have an archive link? Either way, you're paranoid. Typical of a generalfag.
>>
>>526746
I thought you were malicious but it turns out you're just stupid. My bad.
>>
>>526746
That's exactly what I would say too if I were in your shoes, like the クソ eating かわいい猫 I am.
>>
>>526795
>>526798
Another fine example of the trash this general and generals altogether attract.
>>
>>527732
I can't imagine who you think you're convincing at this point.
>>
>>527745
Admittedly I'm just out to annoy people now. I don't expect to convince anyone.
>>
>>527754
All veterans of internet wars end up that way in the end, RIP.
>>
>>525913
Which one of you memesters posted this cringe?
>>>/a/141425665
Isn't like you're going out of your way to make the thread look like leddit incarnate.
>>
File: 1386061478109.png (36 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
1386061478109.png
36 KB, 360x246
>>527745
you
are
delusional
seek
help
not
everyone
who
disagrees
with
you
is
your
scapegoat
boogeyman
>>
>>525913
Why do they complain about that pic? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>528537
Where do you see someone complaining about it? Are you a クソ猫?
>>
>>528537
Not the pic you can't have japanese learning on /jp/
>>
It doesn't belong on /a/ or /jp/.
I'm sorry to hear about shit being on /a/, but /jp/ has its own shit to deal with.
>>
>>528627
Why not?
It seems like it should be on /jp/.
>>
>>528570
I remember someone posted about this in the happening thread a week ago. I went to /djt/ and people where complaining about it.
>>
>>528695
People have pretty much stopped giving a fuck now.
>>
File: 1446817142092.jpg (153 KB, 463x411) Image search: [Google]
1446817142092.jpg
153 KB, 463x411
>>525913
Because you (or one of your friends) that keep spamming the thread to shit it up, and try to get it removed thought spamming it on /jp/ would be a good idea.

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141316049/#141334907

Oh look, all the deleted posts.
Funny how that works.
>>
>>525913
kek it's cute

how often do they change their image? i think often.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.