[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often can you report a post? I need to know so I can maximize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How often can you report a post? I need to know so I can maximize my ability to help the mods make 4chan great again.
>>
Every minute.
>>
How many posts before something is deleted automatically?
I heard the report system is like youtube where if enough reports get through its just taken down as part of the system.

Also if the above is indeed true is the amount of reports needed for auto deletion less for illegal content?
>>
The cooldown is something like 20-30 seconds IIRC.

>>525219

>I heard the report system is like youtube where if enough reports get through its just taken down as part of the system.

This is not the case and to my knowledge never has been.
>>
>>525180
The first period is so short you won't even notice when you report multiple things in a row. But the timer grows the more reports you fill.
>>
>>525180
Report cooldown is exactly 15 seconds, I've tested it.
If you report too many posts you'll get blocked for an hour or so, though.
>>
>>525219
I heard posts with a lot of reports get noticed faster by the jans / mods, but I don't know for sure.
>>
File: 1206713958132.png (160 KB, 310x432) Image search: [Google]
1206713958132.png
160 KB, 310x432
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snwb-yoiaLU
>>
>>525181
Faster than that.
>>
>>525180

keep reporting those posts like a good little trooper and maybe one day jacky 4chan will give you a gold star
>>
>>525180
I've never gotten that. I make lots of reports with a pass though, maybe this is an unspecified benefit or it varies by board.
>>
>>525180

Like, once a month. It's not often I see something and think "man that fucker needs to be banned."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.