[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bait Boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: patrick.png (173 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
patrick.png
173 KB, 480x368
"Bait boards" are essentially boards where the majority of posts are intended to bait and trigger others along the lines of that board's topic.

What boards do you think fall under this category?

/mu/ comes to mind immediately.
>>
/v/
/pol/
>>
The boards I intentionally go and shit up all day so I can then come here and complain about it having nothing of value.
>>
/qa/
>>
>>524829
/qa/
>>
>>524829
definitely /qa/
>>
all boards listed in this itt should be deleted thus far asap, for this reason
>>
File: 1462512385279.jpg (51 KB, 250x390) Image search: [Google]
1462512385279.jpg
51 KB, 250x390
>>524944
Delete /qa/ THREE TIMES, please!!!
>>
>>524829
Most boards are just trolls trolling trolls but some definitely do not understand subtlety
>>
>>524947
Source of that pic?
>>
>>524951
Google it you stupid weebfuck
>>
>>524953
Doesn't work idiot.
>>
>>524951
>>524956
Dude...literally just type "brown incubus trap hentai" -_-
>>
>>524951
Man's Best Friend: With Benefits by Kabier
>>
>>524961
Don't you mean "succubus(male)".
>>
>>524966
succubus trap

no icky males involved
>>
>>524968
That's an incubus trap then.
>>
>>524951
[Gujira 4 Gou] Make A Matchless Succubus Masochistic!!!

Enjoy! :)
>>
>>524988
Do you impress the ladies with that knowledge?
>>
>>524990
Read that Japanese comic and then think about what you just said.
>>
>>525002
That was a rhetorical question you autistic fuck
>>
/int/
>>
>>525007
Baited.
>>
>>524829
The top 10 most populous boards are the worst in this manner.
When you get enough Americans in one place together and give them the shield of anonymity to protect them from real repercussions for their bullshit, they get to act like narcissistic manchildren without personal reflection, which is like trying to grow crops in the cracks of a busy highway.

>>524968
Fuck off faget.
>>
>>525007
I don't think it was really 'rhetorical.' Sardonic?
>>
all of them
>>
>>525034
imagine if you'd place mirrors directly literally on like say some interstate highway, what would these americans do then hah, those bastards
>>
>>525039
I've got one. "Stupid."
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.