[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A legitimate request for help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (70 KB, 1280x576) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
70 KB, 1280x576
Hello,
I'm writing this on behalf of a community on /mlp/ that is housed within the Slave Pony General. As of a month or two ago, our thread has been repeatedly deleted for what appears to be no reason. Our content is related to the topic of the board, there is a large amount of original content that is regularly created, and the overall quality of said content was (in my opinion which is admittedly biased) in line with if not above the average posts created on our board. We have tried repeatedly to find out what the actual problem with our thread was, but we never had any responses. We believe that this is only one or two moderators/janitors that are deleting us over and over because our threads are almost always deleted around the same time in the evening (roughly 11 PM CST) and at all other times, the most we've had happen is a couple particular posts being deleted rather than the whole thread. Recently, we have simply been set to autosage and there is no apparent reason for this. We've been trying to deal with this within our own board, but the problem has gone far enough and we have made no progress on any form of resolution. Any assistance or explanation that can be given would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Codename_OPFAG, Number_055, JStheguy, Anon_01, Sham, Olibird and the rest of the writers and browsers of SPG

P.S.
Another thread on our board called Submission is Mandatory (commonly abbreviated to SiM) has been undergoing similar problems lately. This may or may not be for the same reason as our problems, but if you would be willing to offer any words or help to them I'd be more than happy to relay them along.
>>
File: PB so sick of your shit.jpg (148 KB, 737x351) Image search: [Google]
PB so sick of your shit.jpg
148 KB, 737x351
>>524610
>Slave Pony General
>deleted for no reason
You're gross, that's the reason. Diaperfags come next, then the fluffy-threads, you all need to go.
>>
>>524751
Duly noted.
>>
>>524610
Your please fall on deaf ears.

If this link in the chain of command is useless, you go higher and like I commented in one of your earlier threads, Hiro does have a twitter account to contact him directly, although I imagine it's not used exclusively for 4chan related purposes of course.

Also quit painting targets on other threads. Shits fucked up.
>>
>Slave Pony General
>deleted for no reason

I wonder why I don't believe you.

Post them on /trash/. Problem solved
>>
>>528019
The name is misleading. We are often referred to as "White Knight General" because most of the stories are about freeing slaves and/or treating slaves nicely. For a while we went by "Pony Recovery General", which I feel was more appropriate.

We refuse to go to /trash/ because we haven't broken any rules and therefore don't belong there and we won't give in to Scruffy.
>>
>>524610
Why the fuck is it that you can't leave other threads out of your drama? How many times have you been bitched at about just that?
>>
>>528121
Fuck off.

I was gonna write more, but that just about sums it up.

You're a retard, so just fuck off.
>>
>>524610
>Another thread on our board called Submission is Mandatory (commonly abbreviated to SiM) has been undergoing similar problems lately.
The only Problem SiM is undergoing is you guys trying to drag us into your bullshit. You've already tried to hijack PiE, and now you're pretending like your beef with scruffy somehow involves us, when it doesn't. We don't want your drama, leave us out of it.

The only help we want from you is for you to grow up and solve your own problems.
>>
>>528136
>and now you're pretending like your beef with scruffy somehow involves us
We added that line because at the time, you were having trouble with deletion as well. We are not implying that it is anything to do with our problem, but we are asking for someone to get the mods off your back.

So if you don't want any help, fuck off back to your thread and let us deal with our problems without your drama.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.