[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people here love le joos conspiracies so much ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: 3_.jpg (577 KB, 1280x1730) Image search: [Google]
3_.jpg
577 KB, 1280x1730
Why do people here love le joos conspiracies so much ?
>>
>>524555
Gotta blame something for your shortcomings
>>
>>524555
Every good story has a hint of truth in it. When you look at what jews actually do, it's creepy as fuck. It's not hard to make the leap into assuming they're behind everything.
>>
File: 1457284149586.png (771 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [Google]
1457284149586.png
771 KB, 1546x1118
>>524555
Shit like this doesn't help their case, desu.
>>
File: 1450666147495.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
1450666147495.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
Or this.
>>
People love conspiracy theories. Mostly, it's the Masons, the Patriarchy, the Illuminati, the corporations, aliens, corrupt politicians, or lizard people. Since only the international Jewish conspiracy theory has lead to mass murder, it's the only one that's a social taboo. So contrarians post about the Jews here, while posting about the corporations on Facebook.
>>
>>524555
People who perpetuate conspiracy theories are interesting people.
>>
>>524888
>4chan is just a dumping ground to shitpost shit you can't post on reddit or whatever your home website is
This makes me sad, but I know it to be true.
>>
>>524860
>rosensaft
If it was written by someone from /pol/ instead of a Jew, the content of the articles would have been reversed.
>>
File: The only choice 2.jpg (395 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
The only choice 2.jpg
395 KB, 1000x750
>>525183
Actually no. You call /pol/ racist because it says things you - for fucked up reason - can't bear the existence of, so you just have to see it gone. So you use MUH RACISM to argue against it, because in your mind once that word has been uttered, it's over.
Pic related is /pol/s current favourite for POTUS/VP
Racism at it's finest, eh? Your problem is your short sightedness. We're reactionaries, yes. But consider this. You are sitting there completely oblivious to the fact that you're outnumbered 10-1 by people who do not like you, and never will. No matter how hard you push for things like white guilt or immigration of the 3Rd world.
Once they outnumber you - in a Democracy - then their votes count for more than yours.
I actually hope you win, personally. I hope you don't stop until none of us are left. That way when the removal of most of the gay/trans/womens rights that have been amassed over the last few decades are legally and democratically removed by the majority voting against them, you'll have no "reactionaries" to help you.
>>
>>525332
I can't wait to see the butthurt when shillary wins, and I don't even like shillary or any of the candidates.
>>
>>525338
I'm pretty sure she will too. Not because she's better, but because Trump talked about auditing the FED. You do not fuck with the people who create money and debt. The last president to want to, decorated his wife with his brain matter...

Tell me this, anon. Tell me every bad thing you know about Trump, and I'll double it with shit Hillary has pulled.
The thing is, deep down, you know this is true. She is far more dangerous than Trump. She has committed so many more crimes it's not even funny.
I'll be amazed if Trump wins. As much ad I hate Hillary, I just know old Bill is going to pop and she'll ride a wave of sympathy into the oval office...

But if and when she does, it's over.
>>
>>525353
Why do people even support her if she's so bad? Legit question as I'm not into much politics and I'm not from US.
>>
File: 1455068175490.jpg (103 KB, 759x720) Image search: [Google]
1455068175490.jpg
103 KB, 759x720
>>525356
Trump is worth about 4 billion dollars. Now, he says it's something more like 8, but I've looked and a lot of it is "bigged up".
Now that's still a lot of money, but People like Hillary, Sanders, Cruz, Rubio etc etc are/were backed by groups of people whose worth comes to hundreds of billions. Bloomberg, Microsoft, George Soros, Peter Sutherland, Rockefellers, Rothschilds.
2 or 3 hundred billion will buy you far more "good media exposure" than a paltry 4....

Trump is the first candidate in a long time that all these people actively hate.
I disliked Trump at the start, but unlike the "feels" people, I believe in knowing your enemy, so I looked into him, like everyone else, to see for myself.

I ended up liking him the second best. (Ben Carson was my initial favourite).
If people who deliberately crash economies, just so they can "buy low", then " when everyone has been taxed enough to bring everything back up - "sell high" go out of their way against someone, then that someone can only be a good thing.
>>
>>525353
Trump is a media insider who knows the media industry, and knows how to manipulate the media, and as far as I'm concerned journalism has been going downhill more and more to entertainment journalism than helping people make informed decisions as enshrined in the constitution.

Trump is a billionaire who would do anything for a buck, not that Shillary wouldn't, but apparently Trump does much more of it. When I want money out of politics, that means I want money, not just special interests, out of politics. Combined with the recent case of quid pro quo corruption at the Supreme Court, I don't trust a deal making businessman any more than a career politician.

Trump loves Israel. Shillary probably does too, but Obama telling Bibi to fuck off sometimes is something I like about him. If Shillary is Obama 2.0 on zionism, I respect that.

Trump has written a book on how to con idiots, and was also part of reality TV phenomenon. He has shitloads of experience being a blowhard and working his charming personality. I never like actor politicians, they're more dangerous than normal politicians. He can flip flop all he wants with no accountability, even less than a party elite.

Trump has made me lose faith in the average intelligence of the American voter. I'm not saying people weren't always this stupid. They just weren't as proud and open about being stupid, even though I always knew that most Americans don't vote and most voters are retards. It makes me cringe. I love America and democracy enough that I can't enjoy memes of it being retarded.

Being 3rd generation mostly assimilated Asian, who doesn't like the PRC, and not white, with Trump's anti-Chinese rhetoric and voter base, I really can't in good conscience vote for him. Vincent Chin happened the last time time there was an anti-Asian sentiment. And normally, I'd be 100% for crippling PRC.

Trump was at the center of birther shit which was stupid.

>>525356
She convinced people she is the least bad option.
>>
Trump isn't necessarily anti Chinese. He's just the only one openly saying a trade war will happen. It's competition. China are set to overtake the Yanks. That's never, ever going to mean the Yanks will simply sit there and let them. It's not anti Chinese or anti Asian. It's anti losing in the world stage. Trump would make the first move in a trade war, Hill would allow China to make theirs, that's the only difference. A war happens either way.
No matter who you vote for.

Hillary is by far the most pro-Isreal. Trump is too (you are literally un-electable if you aren't) but he openly refused their donations.

Now Hill will get plenty rich off of a trade war by simply continuing to allow outsourcing and wealth transferral from the states, overseas. Trump could too, just as easily. After all it's become "how business is done". But he seems to be genuine about solving Americas problems more by getting people working at home, than by simply selling more bonds, which - people are failing to realise - countries around the world (in particular China) are starting to dump...

I'm in Ireland. During the last 08 crisis there was the incumbent Fianna Fáil party and Fine Gael. Fine Gael made all kinds of promises to get themselves into govt. Fianna Fáil said:
"We can only promise you pain,because that's all that's coming".

Fianna Fáil were destroyed in the elections, despite telling the truth. Since 2008 we're still struggling to get going. We never fully recovered and now the world is about to go to hell because the solution in a nutshell in the 08 crisis was to borrow twice as much.

We need people who will tell us what we need to hear, not what we want to hear.
Trump is an asshole but you know that because he'll tell you straight out.
You know where you stand with Trump because he tells you regardless of how little you wanna hear it.
You dont know where you stand with someone like Hillary until the knife has already severed your spinal cord - and you no longer can.
>>
File: rman.jpg (138 KB, 550x752) Image search: [Google]
rman.jpg
138 KB, 550x752
>>525391
>Trump isn't necessarily anti Chinese.
Doesn't matter. It's about the political climate. If I get murdered by a white guy angry about Chinese people in China, and a jury of my peers is a bunch of white people who also hate China, shit sucks.

>A war happens either way.
Hopefully someone who doesn't thrive off of this sort of atmosphere. I'd feel safer if it was the commiecuck renegotiating trade deals than Trump, simply because SJWs won't touch me because of the minority card.

>Hillary is by far the most pro-Isreal. Trump is too (you are literally un-electable if you aren't) but he openly refused their donations.
That's not much to go on, besides plain assertions. Trump has been egging them on. I find it hard to take your word as ultimate source of authority.

> But he seems to be genuine
What did I say about actors? Have a comic probably drawn by a commie.

>I'm in Ireland.
Not even sure what you're trying to say here. This is cryptic.

>We need people who will tell us what we need to hear, not what we want to hear.
Trump is a panderer. He's just not a traditional panderer. He's pandering to people who feel they haven't been pandered to in decades.

>Trump is an asshole but you know that because he'll tell you straight out.
I don't know anything Trump says is straight. He's blunt, but I don't mistake bluntness of honesty. Some trump supporters are so anti-media and anti-intellectual, they won't even glance at fact checking.

>You know where you stand with Trump because he tells you regardless of how little you wanna hear it.
I don't actually, because he seems to flip flop, and a lot of it seems like pandering, which I notice because I'm not his target demographic. Playing to fears is not the same as a hard truth. Because playing to fears is merely a set up to saying you have the answers, and they want your answers. Hard truth is when the answer sucks.

>You dont know where you stand with someone like Hillary
That is also true.
>>
Seriously, if you want to be redpilled on Trump, read The Art of the Deal, and then consider how he is applying those practices to reality. Read special skepticism into stuff like deliver on the goods. You know what those bankruptcies were? He conned a bunch of investors into giving him money for bad investments, and overleveraged.
>The company that possessed his name filed bankruptcy because it was overleveraged. What does that tell you? People want to lend him money.
Why do people want to lend him money on bad investments? Is it because he's really good at convincing people they're good investments? And running the government like a business? He just brought up the option of defaulting on US debt, which is pretty much the same. That's not a shit sucks, raise taxes answer. That's what appears to be an easy answer. Also read between the lines when he says he has no need for money and just likes making deals. What's the deal with Trump University then? Which is more likely, he likes making deals and just happens to make money, or he likes leveraging his reputation and success to sell books and schooling? Trump may not have as much money as the richest people in America, but he's definitely used to throwing his weight around. Trump steaks? According to Sharper Image, commercial disaster, but a huge branding success. He knows how to cultivate and use his brand. He knows what he's doing.
>>
>>525404
Lel, there are few worse investments than America right now. If he can actually convince people to keep buying US bonds more power to him.

I dunno, yer not wrong on any point you've made, and to be fair, I've never once believed anyone got into politics by being a nice person with the public's interests at heart. But most of Trumps companies, good, bad and rubbish, have been 1st world based. Either in America or Europe.

The world is full of demons who have successfully convinced everyone that you can somehow combat them by electing "angels".
Angels are useless. You want a demon who's, not so much on your side, just who sees you as better than he sees others.
And it looks like Trump sees Americans in, not so much a really positive light, just a more positive light than Americans have been viewed by their higher ups in a long time.
Hillary works for the Bildeberg Group.
Sanders just wants a generation of docile welfare dependants.
Trump looks like he'll restore a clearer situation.
Work and you will be rewarded.
Don't and you won't.
Can't and you'll be taken care of.

There are way too many people who won't - even if millions of jobs are returned. They're just gong to have to be kicked up the arse...
>>
>>525454
What he just said about possible default made there be even less faith in American bonds. American bonds are still the global safe haven, but they won't be if Trump says he will renegotiate debt. We're talking about his past exploits here.

Trump hires Mexicans and produces goods in China and Mexico. Of course his American real estate is going to be American. You can't offshore land in America. Unless you do what Trump brags about and sell it to rich Chinese. And of course his American business man reputation is going to be well received in America. The assumption with Trump is he can't make things any worse. I can just as easily see Trump looking down normal Americans to feed his ego. I don't see Trump restoring that work ethos you describe. I see him pandering to people who feel like that system doesn't exist, but it used to. It's hard to deal with specifics because he is all over the place, and people will doublethink because they're being pandered to. He says that but really means this. At the very least, Trump is a huge gamble. It's a gamble you'll take if you things have gone to shit and he can't make things any worse.

Here's the thing, when you're not the target demographic, it's easy to spot pandering. That's why you can tell when politicians are pandering to minorities. Trump supporters are drunk on his pandering, they've been sidelined and marginalized for so long, they don't know pandering when it's right under their nose. They'll ignore the facts, like people being pandered to will. When you're not the target demographic, it's easy to spot.
>>
File: Hillary56.jpg (120 KB, 720x497) Image search: [Google]
Hillary56.jpg
120 KB, 720x497
>>525465
>American bonds are still the global safe haven
They're not going to be for much longer anyway. America needs to move now, or die out in the cold.
They're nearly 20 trillion under. People are already dumping bonds, because they know they'll never get payed.

It looks to me like Trump is the lesser evil. Hillary has just done too much. Her time as a shady lawyer, the cattle futures, the travel expenses scandal, the fact that the Clintons were told to return $200,000 dollars worth of stuff they'd taken from the white house...
Plus Hillary will be picking the next several justices. Delightful people like Kagan will be filling the supreme courts.

Goodbye 1st and 2nd amendments.
I don't care how bad trump is, There is too much information out there telling me Hillary is much worse. Given that I'm not a target demographic myself, I agree with your statements on demographics being easy to spot. Trump certainly picked the more difficult group to pander to...

Hillary on the other hand, speaking of pandering, or flip flops.... I'd choose Bernie over her. Most Trump supporters would. And if discussion on the (admittedly rarer) Bernie generals is anything to go by, Bernouts would pick trump over Hillary, they hate her that much.
>>
>>525494
t. Karl Rove
>>
File: 1457970172071.jpg (60 KB, 1349x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457970172071.jpg
60 KB, 1349x1080
>>
>>525332
ben carson? no way is this serious

>>525353
>lol she's a marxist!!
get fucked
>>
>>525158
fuck you
>>
>>525511
yeah but what does being jewish have to do with it
>>
>>525524
cuk
>>
File: Based Carson.jpg (53 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
Based Carson.jpg
53 KB, 432x432
>>525517
She is though. And if she's not, It's only because she's something worse.
Face it, Hillary is more dangerous than Trump.

Oh, and Ben Carson is the "black president" America should have had. Shame that pseudo muslim ruined that.
>>
>>525532
Sean Hannity pls go, don't you have a radio show to do?
>>
File: Carson 2.jpg (39 KB, 475x265) Image search: [Google]
Carson 2.jpg
39 KB, 475x265
>>525535
Deny it all you want. /Pol/ knows the difference between a black man and a nigger. Moreso than anyone else actually.
What's it like, being unironically more racist than the average /pol/ack?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.