[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the other day, I went to /pol/ to see their reactions on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 3JkZ1FH.jpg (52 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
3JkZ1FH.jpg
52 KB, 640x559
So the other day, I went to /pol/ to see their reactions on a muslim being the new major of London. But quickly, I realized that these people are fucking retards. And I don't mean the "your opinion is wrong" kind of retard, no it's the "you lack the ability to think" kind. These people are seriously so retarded, I wonder how they even know how to read and write. I thought it was just a meme, but no, they really are /pol/tards.
>>
be nice, they're just kids. kids say stupid stuff.
>>
>>524315
Enjoy being killed for being white.
>>
>>524315
>But quickly, I realized that these people are fucking retards
It took you this fucking long?

>gotta go fast
Kek. It would be better if it was bomberman and not sanic.
>>
>>524315
>this triggers the /pol/
>>
File: 3ojcxr.jpg (29 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
3ojcxr.jpg
29 KB, 300x419
London’s Iconic Red Buses To Declare ‘Glory To Allah’
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/allah-goes-on-the-buses-to-aid-syrians-6n8fmkxw0
>>
What is even the point of this thread?
You could at the very least post something that proves your >hurr durr they are retards statement
>>
File: 1455063481169.jpg (322 KB, 1297x1038) Image search: [Google]
1455063481169.jpg
322 KB, 1297x1038
>>525184
It's really sad isn't it? The majority of /pol/ actively maintains,for example, that the people in Lybia were absolutely fucked over. Pic related seems far fetched, but a single hour of research proves everything on it to be true.

The majority of pol support the late Gadaffi.
The majority of pol supported the Iraqi people against the military campaign waged against them so that oil cabals could get fatter.
The majority of pol support Assad against the clandestine campaign of terrorism waged against the Syrians via "ISIS" and ""moderate"" """"rebels"""", just so Saudi Arabia can get a pipeline through the Syrian desert to Europe, removing one of Russias most important gas/piped oil customers.
The majority of pol notes that Saudi Arabia has laws essentially identical to those of ISIS. Yet they lead the UN human rights watch...

I truly wish people could see that. But because we've dared to challenge their entirety "feels" based logic, we are the evil ones...
>>
>>525342
Even libcucks think Libya was a mistake.
>>
>>525344
Ask a Hillary supporter what they think of Lybia.
It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing.

They unironically support this.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/234515/former-12-year-old-rape-victim-hillary-clinton-daniel-greenfield

It's not that Hillary is a dangerous, sociopathic criminal that annoys me. It's that her supporters just don't care.
>>
>>525463
>Ask a Hillary supporter what they think of Lybia.
About half of them are somewhere between Libya was a mistake and the wrong choice, or Libya was a mistake, but Shillary did nothing wrong, sort of the way Bush apologists work. The #feeltheberns are pretty much all in agreement that Libya was a mistake.

>They unironically support this.
I don't think you've actually spoken to shillary supporters if you think they support it. They might defend it as her doing her job as a lawyer.
>>
>>524315
>So the other day, I went to /pol/ to see their reactions on a muslim being the new major of London.
Which of the 200 spam threads did you read? Someone was clearly shotgun-blasting the board with repeats of that thread, dozens of them all using the same picture.
Wait, you're just complaining about the userbase in general, not the organized disruptive efforts of others to cast the board in worse light than it is, nevermind.
>>
>>524315
Congrats.
You have learnt why we say #NukePol
>>
>>525495
.... Because you're a special snowflake who can't handle the idea that le evil MEN are discussing things that make you uncomfortable? So you try to shut it down altogether, because we should totally ignore things like the dropped flyers examined in places like the Middle East, most of Africa etc were traced to a printing company with ties to George Soros? Flyers telling them to come to Europe, because the government would give them houses, cars and big, leggy blondes wanted them. Traced to a man with THIS opinion on what Europe should now do?????
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-the-eu-ought-to-borrow-money-to-pay-for-surge-funding-for-refugees-2016-02-18

Why do you think the only board discussing this should be shut down, Anon?
>>
>>524315
>being a muslim
>>
>>525463
>It's not that Hillary is a dangerous, sociopathic criminal that annoys me. It's that her supporters just don't care.
Should public defenders not exist, or should the fiduciary duty of lawyers to clients be eliminated?

Because unless you think that either of the above is true, all you're doing is declaring a group the Supreme Court has declared necessary to the continued existence of a fair judiciary a bunch of sociopathic criminals.
>>
>>525657
>you have to be a sociopathic criminal to be a public defender.

That's some Olympic Gold mental gymnastics anon. No matter what way you cut it. Trump is the lesser evil to Clinton.
>>
>>525659
>That's some Olympic Gold mental gymnastics anon. No matter what way you cut it. Trump is the lesser evil to Clinton.
If you are a public defender, and you are assigned to defend a pedophile, you are bound by fiduciary duty to your client to defend your pedophile client to your best of your ability. And yes, this means getting your client off on "technicalities" like police misconduct or prosecutorial misconduct or process violations and everything else.

The alternatives are to resign, in which case someone else will have to be the evil sociopath, or to sabotage your client, which is a violation of fiduciary duty and (if put into widespread practice) would deny defendants their constitutional rights.
>>
>>525659
Pretty sure you have to be sociopathic criminal to be like Trump.

It's not that Trump is a dangerous, sociopathic criminal that annoys me. It's that his supporters love him for it.
>>
File: 50009276-rupert-murdoch.jpg (85 KB, 597x486) Image search: [Google]
50009276-rupert-murdoch.jpg
85 KB, 597x486
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEryAoLfnAA
>>
>>524315
If /pol/ is the worst bunch of retards, i'm your worst nightmare desu :^)
>>
>>525662
>And yes, this means getting your client off on "technicalities" like police misconduct or prosecutorial misconduct or process violations and everything else.

Which is why lawyers are generally regarded as non-human. There's no way I'd be able to do that. And I'm positive, being able to do that - and do it well - is not a skill many candidates have had to exhibit. People actually want someone who is removed from all human compassion as their president. Someone who would have no human emotional barrier keeping them from "the button". Someone who thought literally nothing of the MILLIONS of lives irreversibly damaged in Lybia and the Middle East, because one person had the audacity to think he could challenge global banking finance and debt slavery. While she gives speeches in cunt hives like Goldman Sachs for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Sorry m8. Trump hasn't irreversibly damaged millions of lives. He just hasn't. Hillary has. And he's frankly not capable of hitting anything lower than Hillary can stoop to.
>>
>>525746
Pretty sure most billionaires make it that big because they're sociopaths. That's certainly the argument used against big donors all the time.
>>
>>525746
>Which is why lawyers are generally regarded as non-human.
They're also regarded as guarantors of American's constitutional rights. Somebody has to do the dirty work.

>There's no way I'd be able to do that. And I'm positive, being able to do that - and do it well - is not a skill many candidates have had to exhibit.
Citizens vote for presidents who decide that generals should command pilots to drop bombs that kill children. There's no "sociopathy" here because each person in the line imagines that they've got some good reason for doing what they do, or else everyone is one. Knowing full well that people may die because of the decisions you make is something that leaders of nations have to deal with.

>Someone who would have no human emotional barrier keeping them from "the button".
Please. Nobody who voted for the war had this mythical "human emotional barrier" keeping them from a button that destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands if not millions. Pretending that public defenders don't understand the value of life and shouldn't be trusted with it is as vacuous as pointlessly demonizing soldiers as sociopaths.

>While she gives speeches in cunt hives like Goldman Sachs for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Every president and presidential candidate of the last 30 years has been a friend to high finance, except maybe Bernie Sanders, whose platform is "smash da banks" and not much else. It comes with the territory.

>Sorry m8. Trump hasn't irreversibly damaged millions of lives. He just hasn't. Hillary has.
Hillary is Secretary of State and is responsible for the foreign policy fuckups of the Obama administration. You're free to lay that at her feet. Throwing a huge shitfit about how her work as a public defender makes her a terrible person is not related in the slightest.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.