[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ has been raiding /v/ with pic related. Please delete /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (3 MB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 900x1300
/pol/ has been raiding /v/ with pic related. Please delete /pol/
>>
>>524275
just report the advertisements and move on, you fairy.
>>
>>524275
>implying that image is wrong
>>
>>524275
>/v/ has been raiding /v/
fixed
/v/ is one of the few boards that can raid themselves because they are so big.
>>
>>524275
>help my interactive telemedia are not realistic
Fucking faggots, Global Rule 15 for /pol/ fucking when?
>>
>>524275

>implying /v/ didnt make that image themselves
>>
>>524406
It really is getting out of hand. The worst part is that /pol/tards are both pedantic and lack any sense of humor about hobbies around the site.
>>
File: tantrum.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
tantrum.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>524406
>help my Cantonese drawings forum isn't a safe space enough
>>
>>524275
How is this /pol/'s fault a lot of people feel this way about the game whether they browse /pol/ or not you dumb nigger.
>>
/pol/ is retarded
Harlem Hell cats were real
American soldiers (and others) took war trophies like enemy pistols all the time
>>
>>525421
Or just plain captured weapons, which were useful if there were captured ammunition supplies.
>>
>>525423
Also I don't know what the butthurt about 1,500 Bedouin is. TE Lawrence is probably one of the most famous figures of WWI. Lawrence of Arabia is one of the best known and critically acclaimed films of all time.
>>
Gaymers need a new hobby.
>>
>>525425
I actually never watched that one. Is it still recommendd?
>>
>>525457
Yes
>>
>>524360
This, I don't get why anyone goes to /v/ it is such a shit hole even compared to other boards
>>
>>525425
I think the keyword is men.
>>
>>525457
7 Academy Awards, 100/100 metacritic, 99% Rotten Tomatoes, 7th place in American Film Institute's list of greatest films, culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant by the Library of Congress, and it was the epic film before epic was a meme. Not to overhype it, because it is dated, and I don't want you to have unrealistic expectations, but it is literally one of the greatest films of all time.

>>525462
Then why is the 1,500 underlined, and why the focus on the Bedouin part? Everyone knows the female warrior thing as a complete asspull. It seems more like there's a focus on SJW cultural race inclusion over a tiny force of 1,500 men. Yes, Arabia was a small theater in WWI. It's also one of the best known.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.