[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/k/29873828 >this thread has been up for 30 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1436955485776.jpg (137 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1436955485776.jpg
137 KB, 716x716
>>>/k/29873828
>this thread has been up for 30 minutes
Does /k/ not have mods or what?
>>
>>523778
Jesus that hurts to look at.
>>
>>523778
My brain registered that I was looking at something horrible before I could comprehend what that image was and I moved my mouse away. I don't have the mental fortitude to look at it again, so tell me, what did I see?
>>
>>523782
A penis missing its head.
I got a good long look.
Kill me.
>>
>>523782
It was a penis with the head sliced off very cleanly. You can see the spongey tissue and the urethra.
Its pretty bad. Sorry, /k/ bro. We /x/philes have shit moderation too.
>>
>>523781
>>523782
>>523788
These reactions are interesting to me because I'm not one of those faggots who goes looking for these types of images or finds them funny, or would ever save crap like that on my harddrive, and I think those people are garbage.

Yet it does nothing to me now. I wonder if it's due to becoming desensitized or if it's due to being dead inside thanks to my neet lifestyle.
>>
File: Jiggle_Billy.jpg (41 KB, 534x692) Image search: [Google]
Jiggle_Billy.jpg
41 KB, 534x692
>>523817
Wew.. yea.. so, we jigglin or...?
>>
>Deleted now
I would like to know what actually causes the delay between a blatant troll thread going up and it being deleted. Do they need a certain number of reports before a janitor is authorized to delete them or what?
>>
>>523830
Despite what some idiot might tell you, tons of jannies and mods browse /qa/.
That's why I do, too.
>>
>>523838
>>523830
Honestly linking posts to /qa/ gets threads gone faster than just reporting them
>>
>>523934
>>523838
This. It makes me a bit embarrassed about the things I post, knowing mods are watching me more intently than they are on other boards, but I am not going to stop.
>>
>>523778
Im jelly of that hat.
>>
>>524392
This, ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of what sage is for.
>>
>>524401
>Implying you dont want that hat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.