[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>write an in depth post critical of Nintendo stating that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1446592041506.jpg (262 KB, 931x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446592041506.jpg
262 KB, 931x1600
>write an in depth post critical of Nintendo stating that the WiiU is underpowered, was poorly marketed, the tablet gimmick wasn't worth the increased cost of the controller and few games really require it, and the lack of games for the system with many being ports of older games and the fact there are literally only three (3) games coming out on the WiiU for the rest of the year is an extreme disservice to customers
>3 day ban for inciting a flamewar
>ban expires
>see star fox zero thread
>criticize it for adding nothing to star fox zero except forcing the player to use the gimmicky tablet to justify its existence
>3 day ban for inciting a flamewar

Holy shit, what the fuck? Countless posts on /v/ are nothing but "shill," "it's shit," "meme game," "string of insults" and these are allowed but when I actually write out some detailed criticism that's not allowed?
>>
>>523754

>criticizing Nintendo

Only shitposters do this. You deserved your ban, shitposter
>>
>>523754
You knew what you were doing. I know because I do it to. It's hilarious to see /v/ threads devolve into a 400 post long shitflinging party.
>tfw you average 5 (you)s per post
>tfw /v/ never fails to fall for pc vs consoles, polposting, defending sjws, piracy, blizzard games, etc.
>>
Mind linking to either post or ban,
>>
>>523754

You should have seen /v/ a few years ago. Any thread critical of Nintendo was instantly deleted. Mass deletions occurred when the WiiU was announced and people rightly said it would fail.

Then people started to delete their own anti-Nintendo threads blaming the mods turning /v/ into a paranoid shitshow until the mods removed the ability to delete your own thread
>>
>>523754
Jesus, how do you not rape something like that the first chance you get
>>
>>523754
I'm in bed, on my Wii U right now.
I love the tablet.
>>
>>523764
Wow. Its almost like people who play video games are subhuman or something..
Now, please excuse me while i count all the money that i didnt spend on a cuckbox.
>>
>>523771
>implying any of us play games
This place is where I get my dopamine fix now. Videogames take way too long for the payoff. Seeing one reply get 5 (yous) in the span of 12 seconds is way more entertaining.
>>
>>523771
>buy a decent gaming PC
>pirate all video games

PC gamers truly are the master race.
>>
>>523779
>Videogames take way too long for the payoff.

You're playing the wrong games if you think this is true. Play Strider. The payoff is literally instant. The whole game is the good part of the game.
>>
>>523791
Yea i bet you get loads of pussy because your pc.
>>
File: 1433769566875.jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1433769566875.jpg
12 KB, 203x200
>>523795
>playing old games
>>
>>523802
>Strider
>old

Tommy Lee Jones looks disapprovingly at you.jpg
>>
>>523798
Indeed, I have played all of the Nekopara games.
>>
>>523754
>>write an in depth
lol sure you did
sure you did kid
>>
File: 1450220783882.jpg (407 KB, 1330x1100) Image search: [Google]
1450220783882.jpg
407 KB, 1330x1100
>>523754
>Criticizing Nintendo
>>
>>523764
>pc vs consoles, polposting, defending sjws, piracy, blizzard games
This is very upsetting
>>
why is /qa/ so fucking cancerous

even /v/ is better than this shit
>>
>>523758
>>523767
>I haven't been around long enough to get my bearings

From the Wii era to the time the 3DS started to take off, /v/ was basically choked up with constant anti-nintendo shitposts. Mods crack down on you faggots because you've proven to be the worst in the past. At least the other fanboys are slightly funny.
>>
test
>>
.>>524663
And here you go again trying to instigate a flame war.
No (You)s for you btw.
>>
>>523768
rape is immoral and illegal you heinous fiend
>>
>>523754
I got a warning for making a thread talking about how let's plays are making a large impact on our culture. Seeing how they're so popular and all. Apparently, that was off topic, and the thread was deleted.

>>523768
You can tell she's about to hit the wall. How many years has it been since that photo was taken? She's probably gross now. You can just tell she was meant to be fat and ugly. But managed stave off the fatness. That's not going to last though.
>>
>>524627
This. Good riddance to the shitposters. They criticize Nintendo when they're successful and they criticize Nintendo when they're struggling. I've been watching it for over a dozen years and I'm tired of it.
>>
>>523754
You Sonyggers need to stop being so fucking obnoxious.
>>
>>523754
God fucking damn dem curves tho..
>>
Anything Nintendo has been bombarded with shitposts nonstop for a while now.

Its getting boring.
As a matter of fact MS and PC get tons of shitposting too, while tons of Sony praise threads popped up.
>>
File: Untitled45.png (606 KB, 647x723) Image search: [Google]
Untitled45.png
606 KB, 647x723
>>524849
I love the idea of cute girls becoming fat degenerate wastes of life.
>>
>>524954
Why not just fat but still cute? Shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.