[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't questfags stay in their containment board? Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cancer.png (281 KB, 1222x330) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
281 KB, 1222x330
Why can't questfags stay in their containment board?

Just when I thought /tg/ could finally be rid of them, they bitch and moan and refuse to leave for whatever dumb reason.
>>
>>523272
and so it begins
>>
>video game quest
>anime quest
>anime quest
>video game quest
>/tg/ related quest
>/tg/ related quest
>/tg/ related quest

the last three can stay, but the anime and videogame ones need to go.
>>
>>523284
That's the wrong attitude to take, since there's a lot of /tg/ systems that are anime-based or designed to run vidya settings.
There is no anti-weeb rule or anti-derivative rule on /tg/.
>>
>>523359
weebshit on the weebshit boards.
videogames on the videogames boards.
if they can't go there, then they go to /quest/.

i am perfectly okay with /tg/ related material quests being on /tg/, but if you want to make an anime waifu or videogame quest then use the appropriate board.
>>
>>523496
I didn't say anything about quests.
Getting rid of anime and videogame related /tg/ gets rid of a lot of board games, card games, RPGs, wargames, and yes, quests.
Scorched earth is not a good policy just because someone gets triggered by references to weeby things.
>>
>>523500
>Getting rid of anime and videogame related /tg/ gets rid of a lot of board games, card games, RPGs, wargames, and yes, quests.
No you're misunderstanding. I don't mind that those things stay on the board because they are actually /tg/ creations or traditional games in their own right.

Anime waifu QUESTS and videogame QUESTS in particular should go to /quest/ since they cannot go to their specific boards. Quests based on shit like WoD or other, actual traditional games or /tg/ "culture" type shit like warhammer and D&D are completely fine to stay on /tg/.
>>
>>523503
Fuck that. The latter should go to /qst/ and the former should leave the site entirely.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.