[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys said people would get tired of saying "cuck",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1456720048193.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456720048193.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
You guys said people would get tired of saying "cuck", and that it was just "flavour of the month". It's become ubiquitous. KEK KEK. Even outside of 4chan. Why?
>>
It became a popular term within the Alt Right and anti-SJWs. There is literally a book called "Cuckservative". At first it was only meme sites like 4chan and the daily stormer using it but now it's everywhere.

It's not going away any time soon.
>>
some of them claim it's the new "faggot" but that isn't true as it's used along with the "wife's son" memes and such.
it just goes to show how insecure white male teens are these days.
The most you can hope for is it gets too popular and contrarianism takes care of the rest.
>>
>>523219
Because you're a cuck
>>
File: 1444867260917.png (642 KB, 661x646) Image search: [Google]
1444867260917.png
642 KB, 661x646
>>523219
Click bait
>>
I love the word cuck because it upsets cucks the most.
>>
>>523225
>The most you can hope for is it gets too popular and contrarianism takes care of the rest.
Yeah because that worked so wonderfully with facebookfrog, right? The old times are over.
>>
>>523263
peepee poopoo never made it to Facebook
>>
>>523225
it is true
>>
>>523873
the point of that was to make pepe not popular to so-called normies - the effort completely failed. Pointing out that graphically obscene content never made it to Facebook and acting like that's a refutation of his argument is stupid to say the least
>>
>>523225
I understand that you're upset, but I'm sure a game of catch with your wife's son would make you feel better.

Just remember to pay the poolboy.
>>
File: 1078.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1078.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>523881
But I am the poolboy.

Just look at my brown skin.
>>
File: 1460139089452.jpg (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460139089452.jpg
83 KB, 480x360
>>523225
>some of them claim it's the new "faggot" but that isn't true

It kind of is though. Being a faggot isn't as much of an insult and people now think it's almost as bad as "nigger". "Cuck" gets the same message of emasculation across and hopefully it'll stem the normalization of open relationships so not every modern man of this generation becomes a doormat cuckold that lets women cheat on them and walk over them.

Also it's been used an insult for decades in other countries, it only became popular on the internet though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.