[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if you're gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
How do you know if you're gay?
>>
>>523130
Do you like women, men or both?
If you like men or both, then you're gay
>>
>>523132
>not being a little girl
>>
>>523143
Hi
>>
>>523130
Do you find yourself thinking of penises a lot?
>>
>>523261
Not OP but that isn't really a factor. As a little boy I thought everyone had a penis but I was still attracted to women. I was very confused the first time I got a girl's pants off and a penis wasn't there.
>>
>>523130
you pretend to be me
>>
Here's a few ways to tell
1: Do you find yourself repulsed or angered by homosexuality
2: Do you watch MLP?
3: Do you like dicks?
If you answered yes to any of the above you're gay
>>
>>523290
Must say I'm impressed that you got a girl's pants off BEFORE finding out some other way. Alpha as fuck?
>>
>>523615
he probably pulled them off as a child in a non-sexual way
>>
Homosexuality does not exist
>>
If you see a guy naked and you get an erection, then you are gay.
>>
>>523611
>2: Do you watch anime or MLP?
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>523860
Here's your reply.
>>
>>523890
>I'M GAY!

Fixed that for YOU.
>>
If you like Coldplay
>>
>>523870
pls no
>>
>>523890
This desu.
I always thought I liked girls and men never did anything for me, until I realized I realized I watched anime.
>>
>>524001
If anything, anime caused me to realize that I'm ace.
>>
>>523860
So... youre not real???
>>
>>524018
>>524018
Thats the idea

Only what I decide exists actually exists

People get to caught up in nonsensical things like homosexuality when I can just say that its not real and thats that
>>
>>524220
Punctuate your fucking sentences, prick. And stop doing a double line break after every single one of them. You aren't as important as you think you are.
>>
>>524229
I'm exactly as important as I think I am and you are exactly as important as you think you are
>>
>>524233
Fuck off. People like you are always the ones to post this pseudo-intellectual mumbo jumbo. It doesn't sound remotely intelligent and someday you'll look back on it and be extremely embarrassed. If you aren't already fucking dead.
>>
>>524234
It doesn't matter if it sounds intelligent or not

Its a simple fact that your beliefs shape how you perceive the world and how you perceive the world is whats real to you

Activating events ---> Your beliefs about said events ---> Emotional consequences

Also you haven't made any claim to the contrary, just said that you don't like what I'm saying
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.