[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAN GENERALS ON /INT/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: int.png (29 KB, 549x413) Image search: [Google]
int.png
29 KB, 549x413
I fucking beg of you please do this.

They are just populated by moe-trash and homosexuals spamming their disgusting shit day in and day out. It has nothing to do with /int/ nor do people discuss anything relevant to the country the general belong to. They just sit there and spam anime and faggotry and it shits up the entire board because there are a gorillion of them.

>hurr durr just hide them
They still bring unwanted animefaggots to the board.

Delete them NOW.
>>
What if /intg/ or /cunt/
>>
Cry more.
>>
Just filter them all if you don't like them.

They're useful though. I'm a hypocrite and use one of them to help learn a language.
>>
>>523241
/intg/ would kill /int/

>>523650
You don't need to have recurrent generals for that, you open a thread about the language (not the country) and talk with others. There's no Korean general, it worked like this for Korea for some months, there was someone learning Korean who opened daily threads where she talked with other Koreans. No anime faggotry, no stupid memes spammed outside, no raids.
>>
Generals have their place and I've even seen mods redirect country generals on /b/ to /int/ a few years back.

There's no Korean general because there's barely any Koreans on the board or people who would want to actively learn their language. It's only natural for sizable communities to form their own general. Also
>no anime faggotry
reddit is that way
>>
>>524503
>It's only natural for sizable communities to form their own general.
The problem is that those generals don't belong here, because they're not about international culture, they're just mini-/b/ whose posters are limited to some countries
>>
>>524503
Also, you said that there's no Korean general and there are no people learning the language, but that's the same for every language, people who post in the generals to learn the language are rare and usually do that only for a limited period. Moreover, there are many English-speaking generals, because they're based on a group of countries and not on a specific language.
>>
File: 1353799802302.jpg (30 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1353799802302.jpg
30 KB, 310x310
>>523072
I've made similar threads before.
It's over, anon. We lost.

4chan has been slowly turning into a chat room site for years and there's nothing we can do about it.
Few boards don't have this problem.
>>
>>524513
>>524505
m8 I've seen mods on /brit/ telling them not to make a new thread until they reach post limit or get to page 10.Generals are here to stay; use the remaining space on /int/ to form relevant threads rather than stupid banter threads or /pol/ garbage.
>>
>>524619
>m8 I've seen mods on /brit/
Your opinion is irrelevant on anything outside of your twitter chat rooms.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.