[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, funs over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: tumpolr.png (224 KB, 1261x772) Image search: [Google]
tumpolr.png
224 KB, 1261x772
This has been going on for almost 10 hours now. It feels like /pol/ is raiding the board and shitposting to prevent discussion about the game.

Can we please get a fucking mod to come in a clean the place up of any /pol/ leaks?
>>
You think this is all /pol/'s fault? Oh, my sweet summer child.

This is /v/ now.
>>
>>522776
>you share the board with literal children who think spamming HOL UP is hilarious
>>
Politics pervade everything and everybody. It has an impact on EVERYTHING in one way or another. It's not a specific subject like video games or technology. When you get older you will understand what politics are, and how they are intertwined into everything.
>>
>>522816
That is a very flimsy excuse for shitting your /pol/ meme nonsense all over the entertainment boards
>>
>>522851
HOL UP.

You like comics and people have infected them with their bullshit agenda in a BIG way.

But you're gonna buy it anyway huh? What a cuck.

Comics are not a genuine product anymore, not even close. It has been hijacked and turned into a desensitization tool. They are authored and illustrated with the intent to control the way you think. Are you too brainwashed to recognize this?

"/pol/ bullshit" = Facts of life

Take the red pill or go discuss shit somewhere else.
>>
>>522776
>It feels like /pol/ is raiding the board and shitposting to prevent discussion about the game.
No. It feels like Stormfront is raiding the thread. No, i changed my mind, The_Donald. No, i changed my mind, Coontown. No, i changed my mind, infinity's pol. No, i changed my mind, the KKK is raiding the thread.

This ideology is spread everywhere you fucking retard, /pol/ has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>522865
>>522870
>/pol/ full damage control mode
>>
>>522871
damage control require damage to be done. The screenshot is just showing that /v/ is full of people thinking LIKE /pol/, but there hasn't be threads on /pol/ asking for them to raid the thread.
>>
>>522870
This. If you holler boogeyman like this your a cuck.
>>
File: 1462328518446.jpg (60 KB, 600x532) Image search: [Google]
1462328518446.jpg
60 KB, 600x532
>>522873
M4GA
>>
>>522776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9X0Q4FqgE
>>
>>522865
>HOL UP
>cuck
> desensitization tool
>brainwashed
>red pill
Damn anon your /pol/ bingo game is up to point, all you lacked was a sheeple in there
>>
File: 140606803878.png (33 KB, 413x900) Image search: [Google]
140606803878.png
33 KB, 413x900
...you do no racism and racist memes existed before /pol/, right?

You guys blaming /pol/ for everything are literally tinfoil hat wearing freaks. Better check under your bed for the scary "/pol/ boogeyman" quoting his dank memes.
>>
>>522903
There were edgy politically incorrect racist memes, what changed was people also made fun of especially retarded examples of people being racist (stormniggittry) without /pol/ getting triggered and unironically defending it.

4chan used to be
>I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.
>>
>>522776
There was a black character? I watched the trailer and din't even notice. /pol/ needs to be implemented in Global Rule 15, this is not news but mods are obviously dead and don't ca<re.
>>
File: 126855.jpg (35 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
126855.jpg
35 KB, 225x350
>>522870
>/pol/ has nothing to do with this.
You are bad at pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>522931
What does Nrvnqsr have to do with your post?
>>
It's just their marketing campain. that's why the exact same picture is used with the exact same set of 3 thread opening and soetime even the same posting roleplay to start the threads. Mods are blind, or more likely not even there. See also : overwatch "threads" were people post all the official art of each character and say marketing one liners like "why is she so perfect".
/v/ is currently a huge advertising billboard
>>
>>522982
The jannies have to delete the threads, because it's 98% arguing.
>>
>>522983
and by "arguing", I meant pro-racist/anti-racist shitposting. Hard to discuss the actual game.
>>
>>522982
Definitely

Pretty successful campaign I'd say too
>>
>>522776
Hi tumblr.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>522776
>>
It's been going for well over 12 hours at the time of this post. What the fuck are the mods doing?
This makes console wars and frogposters look like fucking heaven in comparison.
>>
>>522870
>/pol/ dindu nuttin
>He a good board
>Need more memes for dem KEK
Nigga please, let not pretend that we don't know the culprit is
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.