[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/ cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Asp mod HEMAsexual edition.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Asp mod HEMAsexual edition.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
> alright wrestling fags listen up real close cause this is the last and final chance i'm giving your fat asses to get off my board

> /asp/ was originally created for people who who actually participate in their sports. which is why you see threads like MMA where people discuss styles and give others tips. NOT because they think it's cool after seeing it on a fucking tv show like you nerds but because it helps us become better fighters in real life. you see our practice of these sports has given us the right to post here. how many of you actually train to become "wrestlers" (i keep the word quoted because it's not really wrestling it's fucking soap opera)? i bet there's not a single one who actually is training. NO you just watching your shitty tv show all fucking day. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS BOARD WAS FUCKING MADE FOR

> IT WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR SPORT

> IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??????????????????????????????????????? YOU FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTIC SHITS

> maybe we could come to some sort of agreement since it seems that the guys over on /sp/ really hate you (with good reason) and don't want you back i guess you have no choise but to stay here. BUT can you atleast limit the amount of threads you make? im not saying you can't make threads but add a few rules to it

> only make a new general when the old one drops to page 3
don't make shitloads of threads about the same subject (really there's no need to)
smal items don't need their own threads you can just put them in the general
stop the fucking retared "is he autisic" threads and other shitposting
STOP FUCKING USING TERMS LIKE "PLAYING WITH TOY GUNS" OR "MMAUTISTS" AND STOP FUCKING CALLING REAL WRESTLING GAY
that means no trolling of ANY kind

> if you can comperehend this set of rules i believe we would be happy to accept you here and allow you to post your threads

Why are the /asp/ies allowed to break the rules and threaten us /qa/? It is hurting our fee fees ;_;
>>
>Another thread about this
FUCK OFF
>>
>>522246
> crybaby from the crybaby board crying
What a surprise

Contribute to the thread or fuck off yourself crybaby
>>
Nobody cares mandrama watching autist
>>
>>522245
You used greentext incorrectly.
>>
>>522245

I don't get how pro-wrestling fags call wrestling gay when their tv show is basically half naked men doing the flashiest wrestling moves to each other. I mean, wasn't pro-wrestling fucking inspired by american wrestling?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.