[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why are the mods deleting the 4cc threads in /his/? There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
So, why are the mods deleting the 4cc threads in /his/?
There's lot of traffic on them, we fucking care.
>>
>>522244
Because mods can do whatever the fuck they want while Hiro sits around, creating boards that end up being either useless or semi-dead, or moving subjects to other boards and end up being destroyed, while he sits around and counts money off of your datamined ass
>>
>>>/global/rules/
>Remember: The use of 4chan is a privilege, not a right. The 4chan moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.
>>
>>522244
The policy for a long time has been /mlp/ and /vg/. Any other threads that live are from the mods either not noticing or looking the other way.
>>
>>522256
1) Mods made those boards. Do you really think Hiro even knows what a quest is?

>>522352
This is why mods need to talk to people like they used to. Nobody knows what's going on and everyone is angry.
>>
>>522352
>>522358
See >>522257.

We are not entitled to anything. I'm not saying I agree but we can't complain that we weren't warned.
>>
>>522244
where's the guy who was supposed to be making the generals on here? it's been tradition to do so for a while now, seeing as this is the inter-board board.
>>
>>522360
That rule is in literally every Terms of Service for everything out there and nobody would dare to bring it up as a defense in court.
>>
File: 606px-Mootallowsspthread.png (42 KB, 606x100) Image search: [Google]
606px-Mootallowsspthread.png
42 KB, 606x100
>>522258
and /sp/ but nobody cares anymore because /sp/ has been killed by no fun allowed generals.
>>
>>522352
I'm sure several people agreed with them and reported the thread, which is why it got deleted.

it also lowers the whole experience when every board makes their own thread for it. between the 3 boards allowed for threads plus the chat why would you want to divide it up more
>>
>>522244
I liek 4cc desu
It's nice desu
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
What is 4cc?
>>
>>522601
yeah I'm not a mod. threads should have both teams and neutral posters in them rather than just your circlejerk on /his/ but good try.

I thought /his/ might be better at arguing how foolish of me
>>
>>522360
We literally are allowed to complain.

They don't have to listen but they can.
>>
>>522548
4chan Cup, virtual memeball where each board got representation. Check out >>>/vg/ for details.
>>
>So, why are the mods deleting the 4cc threads in /his/?
Probably because they have nothing to do with the board and are just meta threads that belong on /vg/.
>>
>>522244
because it's not history you dolt.
>>
>>523355
They made history on their first official game
>>
>>522244
No one cares about the 4cc.
>>
File: 1462096292875.png (109 KB, 1205x524) Image search: [Google]
1462096292875.png
109 KB, 1205x524
>>522244
This anti-intellectual trash doesn't belong there. Keep it in your containment board and stop raiding other boards with off-topic shit, you infantile morons.
>>
>>522352
>t's a regular event made by users for users
No, stop posting that lie. It's a shitposting event created by a small group of dedicated shitposters on /vg/ who like to raid and spam other boards. Nobody outside of /vg/ supports it, and we want to see it banned.
>>
>>524262
>we
Speak for yourself.
I saw this on the front page, I never go on /vg/, and I don't really follow these games.
I do think that it's an interesting and nice idea, though, and I feel that it's fine to have an occasional thread about on its board.
>>
>>522352
User here. First I've heard of 4cc, and it sounds as cancerous as that winterball faggotry which seems to have (finally) dropped off the radar if the lack of shitspam last year was anything to go by.

Go find an IRC channel or something. 4chan is an imageboard, not a games lobby.
>>
Because mods are insanely out of touch with what the userbase wants
>>
>>524260
And that's because, after all, 4chan is the best place on the internet to have highly intellectual discussions with like-minded people.
>>524291
They you probably have been hibernating for 5 years, have never been to /vg/ or don't care at all about sports. In the beginning it was just a silly 4chan-related idea one faggot decided to stream for fun, it's grown a lot since then but the spirit of the event remains the same. What do you have against people who like 4chan as a whole having fun?
>>
>>524291
The Winter ball took place last year.

>>524262
That would indeed be for users and by users. It's actually pretty easy to fit that description. I could do that with one other person and spam the hell out of it. Being shit spam doesn't disqualify that description.
>>
>>524256
>constant /vg/ general
>600000 views on Twitch before the move
>attendances up and over a thousand
>"Nobody cares"
Why are Redditors always wrong? Is this a joke I'm missing, or are they genuinely this stupid?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.