[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO FIX /tv/ CHINK MOOT? IT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-11.png (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-11.png
135 KB, 900x900
WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO FIX /tv/ CHINK MOOT?
IT'S BECOME EDGY /co/ x /b/ NOW YOU FUCKING SPASTIC CUNT , ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MOVE ALL CAPESHIT AND CARTOON THREADS TO /co/ AND THE BOARD WILL BE WAY BETTER
BUT YOU REFUSE TO DO SO
THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BOARDS ON 4CHAN AND YOU'RE STIFLING IT ON PURPOSE
FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU ABOSLUTE DICKHEAD OF A CUNT
WHY DID YOU BUY THIS SITE IF YOU WEREN'T GONNA RUN IT PROPERLY?
OH RIGHT YOU'LL BAN ALL /GOT/ THREADS WHEN IT'S NOT AIRING BUT /WHO/ IS UP 24/7?
OH COOL CUNNY THREADS ALL THE TIME
OH EVEN BETTER , /GOT/ THREADS CAN EXIST AT THE SAME TIME AS 50 OTHER GAME OF THRONES BASED THREADS
IM ACTUALLY SO MAD RIGHT NOW , FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT YOU CUNT
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1461092147321.jpg (28 KB, 377x359) Image search: [Google]
1461092147321.jpg
28 KB, 377x359
>>521958
>wandering the mean streets of the big appӏe
>happen upon a causeway occupied by 3 smaӏӏ yet tough and styӏish she-hoods
>јust when you think you're about to be mugged, the one on the right caӏӏs out to you
>'Hey mister, you ӏook ӏost. Do you need some directions? I can show you the way to any of the ӏocaӏes I've got printed on my dress.'
What do?
>>
>>521958
I'm not fucking joking either. This isn't a meme thread.
Sort this shit out
>>
>>521990
What exactly do you expect Hiro or mods to do?
>>
>>521994
Move all the cape shit and cartoons to /co/
Ban generals that aren't for currently airing shows
Delete threads about airing shows that aren't in the general
or
Make a /tv/ general board.
It'd be so easy to do but that CUNT wont do it
>>
frogs should be banned outside /r9k/ and /s4s/
>>
THERE'S EVEN A FUCKING STAR TREK GENERAL NOW
>>>/tv/69137953
I WANT A MOD IN HERE RIGHT NOW TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY HE LETS THIS SHIT GO ON
THIS IS WHAT THE BOARD IS FOR
GIVE ME SOME FUCKING ANSWERS
>>
>>522002
>Move all the cape shit and cartoons to /co/
In what universe is /co/ going to agree to that?
>Delete threads about airing shows that aren't in the general
There aren't even supposed to be generals.
>Make a /tv/ general board
For what? That doesn't make any sense.
>It'd be so easy to do but that CUNT wont do it
Which cunt are you referring to? Hiro doesn't even come here but for a few minutes every couple of weeks. You're asking these people you apparently hate (mods) to change all these things about 4chan just because you got triggered by a few general threads and some on-topic-for-the-board capeshit? Well aren't you a special snowflake.

>>522004
>GIVE ME SOME FUCKING ANSWERS
>THIS IS WHAT THE BOARD IS FOR
Looks like you answered your own question there.
>>
>>522006
>would /co/ hate having threads about FUCKING SUPERHERO MOVIES which is what the board is all about (capeshit in general) and cartoons which is what the board is also dedicated to
YOU'RE A CUNT
>Delete threads about airing shows that aren't in the general
>There aren't even supposed to be generals.
Exactly
>For what? That doesn't make any sense.
Generals exist on /tv/ so we need to move that shit
AS FOR THE CUNTS IM TALKING ABOUT I'M TALKING ABOUT ANYONE WITH THE POWER TO DO THE AFOREMENTIONED
I WANT A MOD IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW TO TELL ME WHY HE WONT DO ALL THAT STUFF
>>
>>522014
/co/ here. Fuck capeshit. As we out number you cucks, youd better find somewhere else to move them. Also, fuck off. Stop using the board if its so shitty. Why dont you, i dont know.. go watch some tv?
>>
>>522053
/tv/ here. Fuck you and your comics for ruining popculture for ever.
Comics will never EVER in your life be a medium of art and contribute anything to the culture zeitgiest of society except cancer upon cancer.
You are a low IQ piece of shit cunt who can't read a proper book nor appreciate real art , fuck off back to your containment board and take capeshit with you.
>>
>>522014
You clearly arent a regular of tv
>>
>>522079
/lit/ here
Its cute that you think you're a deep medium with any impact
Enjoy the new Captain America movie today ;)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.