[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What games let me ______? So can mods wake up and start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: :pol:shit.png (205 KB, 923x552) Image search: [Google]
:pol:shit.png
205 KB, 923x552
>What games let me ______?
So can mods wake up and start auto-banning al threads with this phrase? Or better yet, filter it out altogether.

Thanks - /v/
>>
>>521892
At this point I suspect there are no mods. Bans are literally done by an RNG bot and sometimes by catching a phrase that got input many years ago.
No way in the world the board would look like it is if there was any alive human left to take care of 4chan.
>>
>>521892
As dumb as mods might be, they aren't that stupid. Anyone with half a brain can tell that the thread was made with intentions of discussing the event in the OP image, not games.
>>
File: 1394388271947.jpg (45 KB, 226x265) Image search: [Google]
1394388271947.jpg
45 KB, 226x265
Just delete /v/. No matter how many of those threads you delete, they'll keep popping up, at faster and faster rates. Some people are just cutting the pretense altogether, not even trying to make it sound like a video games thread. It really is 4chan's garbage dump.

I would honestly say just silently allow more modern games on /vr/. /v/ is basically doomed forever at this point just on the merit of being /v/.
>>
>>521987
Yes, I didn't say they were incompetent, only slow ie and not thinking about the long term solution. It will become board culture if you allow it to continue further without any sort of rule implemented or filter. Or longer bans if they want to go that route.
>>
+1
>>
>>522017
Ulillillia or whatever has got to be one of my favorite people on the internet.
>>
>>
>>521892

A lot of these threads are shitposting but there are some legit threads. I made one requesting recommendations for sailing/boating games with a webm of a shark since it was the only nautical image I had. The thread was on topic but was deleted after like 50 posts. At least I didn't get banned
>>
>>523797
Out of curiosity, did you get any good answers? I could go for a good sailing/boating game.

I also think you could have just used a picture of Wind Waker so that people wouldn't suggest that.
>>
>>521892
your pic shows that people either

>a) answer the question with video games
Or
>b) immediately start REEEEEEEEEing and lashing out over politics

You are the problem
>>
>>523797
>mods deleting video game threads

This is why anybody asking for more moderation should be gassed
>>
>>521892
Damn, I forgot Disaster: Day of Crisis exists. I should play that. Interesting that an obscure title like that is one of the first things that came to mind for him, I'm going to read into that positively and assume that he loved it.
>>
>>523823
It was one of the many titles america did not get/got later because NoA is that shit.
>>
>>521892
Let's add "What did she mean by this?" to the list.
>>
File: uwot.png (57 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
57 KB, 180x180
>>523797
>starting a thread with a shark
>on /v/
That could have went a lot worse laddy
>>
>>524202
Yeah, I remember Reggie being a cunt and being like "You don't want that piece of shit game, trust me." And yet Europe got it no problem and people actually liked it. Same thing almost happened with Xenoblade, and having played that I understand how stupid NoA is. Well, not that I cared whether a Wii game came out in America as long as it came in English. Piracy is region free.
>>
>>523797
>but there are some legit threads.
I disagree. If a thread is ill intended from the begining it should be removed, keeping it just validate shitty OPs to make the "maymay" again.
/v/ has enough shitty posting practice like that. We saw what letting dark soul fags have 10 threads at a same time led too. Now every fandom want to do the same.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.