[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any particular reason why boards about nerdy hobbies like games,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1459990754140.jpg (71 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
1459990754140.jpg
71 KB, 604x483
Any particular reason why boards about nerdy hobbies like games, anime, and comics are always so shitty? Even boards with normie interests like /sp/ tend to be alot better by comparison.
>>
>>521850
a lot of "ironic" fat gay men, all those boards are a shitfest of pure passive-aggresive behaviour
>>
>>521850
Because they are full of manchildren and underageb& perhaps..?
>>
Because boards like /sp/ are inclusive. The entertainment boards are exclusive.
>>
Did someone insult your tastes anon?
>>
No not really
>>
You don't spend enough time on other boards OP
>>
>>521850
They attract more butthurt autists while people on /sp/ are more chill and playful
>>
>boards filled with manchildren are worse than boards filled with normal people
wew. lad.
>>
I can confirm this, I have recently stopped using /a/ and /v/ and /sp/ with /o/ are much more fun and comfy in comparison
>>
>/sp/
>better than any board
>>
>>521850
In regards to /a/ and /v/ which I use daily, a certain percentage of the discussion is ran by NEETs who are generally miserable bastards. I don't think it's the hobby itself.

I've been on plenty of anime boards throughout the years and /a/ (4chan in general, really) stands out in that it attracts hopeless individuals. It's almost a part of the site's brand at this point.
>>
>>521850
Just because you were told to fuck off for not being welcome, that doesn't mean the board is shitty. Wanna join, then lurk more and adapt.

Enjoy your liberal-tier inclusive normie boards all you want.
>>
>>521903
Kek typical /a/utist
>>
>>521903
You can't prove that's the basis of his argument.
>>
>>521903
>submit or fuck off
Not very nice at all.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.